Insult the person above you

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
Chrill

Re: Insult the person above you

Post by Chrill »

Jee, you're just a damn pussy. Come on, be rude, like a maan! ROAWR
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

You have cut your hair and now you look like a metrosexual.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

You're nothing but a perverted slimebag!
My Scenarios:
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

You lick wang!
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

You're completely uncreative. What are you even doing playing this game, if you can't think of anything worse then telling the person above you that they like to put sucktion on other peoples penises?
Alcohol is not the answer, it just makes you forget the question.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Just cus you came up with this piece of topic doesnt mean ya any better. Get a life, stop posting forum games!!
My Scenarios:
jonty-comp
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jonty-comp »

You aren't worthy of being called a human being.

Mod note: I'd like it if you could at least keep the insults generally clean:- remember, this is a PG-13 forum!
And it's penii, not penises!
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

OOooh, look at the big and scary moderator flexing nuts! Though i completely agree with you, and personally think profanity and pointless sexual content in these insults just make them stupid and silly - i think you feel pretty big there, sitting over there in england drinking coke and getting served minipizzas by your mother. You've got no mucles in real life, you're fatty fatty bom bom, you're laughed at in school, your self esteem is naught. And then, suddently, you're over here in the games forum with moderator powers to flex. Well done, little boy. Powers! You're an important person. Gee. :roll:
Evaldws
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Evaldws »

Happy now? Is it enough? You've caused everybody to hate each other and f*** the forum games section!
There's whiskey in the jar !!!
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

You are so wrong you know that? You don't even know how much fun I'm having insulting people, finally I can let my heard out and now you try to spoil it for everyone? Don't ruin our fun because you are such a low life!
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

You are insulting someone? You even don't deserve to be insulted!
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

You're trying to create an insult, but you fail completely when you can't even structure a sentance! Clearly serbians don't learn gramatics at school. You're a falioure, and so is your country, unable to edukate people, unable to thrive. You can't even manage to feed hens, you have to hone milk to get something that looks like eggs and ckicken! You're just sitting there, rotting! Even Romania seems insanely wealthy compared to their neighbours! I wish someone would just drop an atomic bomb over you, and the world would be rid of a great annoyance.

But, sure. I'll come have a soda with you. So i can laugh at your beaten-down country, and maybe see if i can spare a dime for the beggars on the streets if they polish my shoes. Looking forward to it? To seeing a glimpse of greatness and prosbarity in the little earthhole you live in? You should. It feels sooo goood.
Pingaware
Director
Director

Post by Pingaware »

Your English isn't perfect either. And your piffling country is nothing compared to the greatness of the one true country: England!
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

Yes! Let us all cherish the country of yobs, drugs, chavs, harassment and vandalism! Let us praise the birthplace of the Pussycat Dolls and Robbie Williams. Let us bow to the country that blindly followed the US in the Iraq war. Let us marvel at the s*** income and at the families who has to work so much that they have no time to teach their children morale.

No. Just apply for a visa to norway today, you will be better off. But, in fact, don't. We don't want you here.
Niek
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Niek »

Well, you're certainly on it, aren't you? Making up for something are we? I bet you're just very frustrated because you got pestered so much in school, everyone always making fun of you, yeah that must suck. But then again, what could you expect, with a face like yours? You probably still don't get out much, do you? No no, much easier to just stay in, feel sorry for yourself and type the rage out. It won't work though, deep down, you know you'll always be that sad little person that looks too ridiculous to live in the real world..
Evaldws
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Evaldws »

You think you are too smart... but you're nothing but a dummie, and you stink! BTW, i hate everybody above me, f*** PEOPPLE!!!
There's whiskey in the jar !!!
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

you fail grotesquely. at life.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Draakon
Director
Director

Post by Draakon »

You fail at OpenTTD. You don't know what PBS is and where do get it.
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

You even don't know what is OTTD and what is PBS, you think it's some kind of salad!
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

You fail at grammar.

Return to “Forum Games”