Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous 142 43 44 45 46 Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 am 
Engineer
Engineer

I'll cut your head off and stick it on a pole. LOL.

Voted satirical genius of 2015, by Her Majesty The Queen. My official title is My Name (Like I'd tell you) SGBE. The 'SG' stands for satirical genius. What you haven't realized is that, I committed a satire. Which is a criminal offence, under the 1981 Satires And Caricatures Act, passed by the Rt Hon Jim Hacker MP, Minister for Comedy. Woops! Another one! I should be locked up! Now go watch Yes Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:41 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

With your own head shoved up your bum, how would you see to do it? Anybody ever tell you that you're one cup of nuts short of a fruitcake?

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You are more cruel and bloodthirsty than Chairman Mao.

Voted satirical genius of 2015, by Her Majesty The Queen. My official title is My Name (Like I'd tell you) SGBE. The 'SG' stands for satirical genius. What you haven't realized is that, I committed a satire. Which is a criminal offence, under the 1981 Satires And Caricatures Act, passed by the Rt Hon Jim Hacker MP, Minister for Comedy. Woops! Another one! I should be locked up! Now go watch Yes Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You come from a place where the only attractions are an Aquarium, and the ugliness of your Face!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:31 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Ha ha, very funny; NOT! Do you expect to get anywhere with your Blair-lite speeches and you don't even know what my face looks like, foolhardy footballer. BOOM!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:40 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Your Insults are about as good as the Pacer's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:51 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Pacers are very insulting. You probably embraced a photo of Thatcher.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:57 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You know what's insulting? The fact that you're still talking. An insult to our ears and the English language!

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:43 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You probably will vote for Trump in the next election.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:23 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You'll probably just drool on your ballot in the next election, then ask for a jar of paste.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:12 am 
Engineer
Engineer

It'll probably end up with the 'wrong choice' and you say that all the voters should be punished. Well, Have I Got News For You. That's democracy, and if you don't like it go live in North Korea.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You're mistaking me for someone who cares.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:06 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

As a Canadian I slightly dislike the person above me, and I'm sorry eh

# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:35 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

As you're Canadian, you apologise too much! EH!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Your screenshots really sucks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:05 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Your love of Mario really sucks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:18 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You are Kim Jong-Un.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:56 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

^ You are Margaret Thatcher! Milk Snatcher!

# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:58 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Your cats have distemper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:14 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You're about as useful as this:
(BTW, if you're an F1 fan like me, you'll find this REALLY insulting)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous 142 43 44 45 46 Next