The number game - READ RULES FIRST

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

The number game - READ RULES FIRST

Post by XeryusTC »

The goal of this game is to count starting from 1. You must count using images (see the image attached), the image must include your number on it and it must be easy to find. Your number however, may not be part of a bigger number, so having an image with "118" in it will NOT count as 18 (or 1, or 11 for that matter), or any other number found in the sequence.

Please don't hotlink images unless it's from a trusted site (either your own or of one that you know at least 1 admin of). Some sites use anti-hotlinking scripts and the results of those scripts are not always nice to look at.
If you can't see the image after pressing Ctrl+F5 on the page, then nobody else can. Upload it and place it inline to make sure!

Last edited by XeryusTC on 14 May 2007 19:55, edited 2 times in total.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
andy_blah
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andy_blah »

Three!

Join us today at Sunshine Team ORG.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Yes there is a 4 somewhere :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Five....
Attachments
rio.jpg
rio.jpg (26.92 KiB) Viewed 33196 times
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Tomsomethingcon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tomsomethingcon »

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Tomsomethingcon
Engineer
Engineer

XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

You are breaking your own rules :P
lws1984
President
President

Post by lws1984 »

Who cares, it's a Saab!

Granted, it's an ugly Saab, but still.
It's not me in my avatar, it's a time lord!

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
-Douglas Adams
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

I already said 2! :( (Now we are 1 number behind. :P )

Illegal_Alien wrote:You are breaking your own rules :P
He did not, it is 9 - 5. To break the rules he would have posted a picture of number 95 or 59. But since the dash is a seperation mark, it is the 9 that is seperated. (He could also used it as 5 for that matter if 5 would have been up next. :wink: )
Last edited by DeletedUser21 on 21 Feb 2007 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Tomsomethingcon
Engineer
Engineer

XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

*candy*
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

I skipped a few numbers, does this mean this game is finished now ? :roll:

[edit] For those that wonder how many numbers are skipped : just look at the number I posted :P [/edit]
Last edited by Rob on 21 Feb 2007 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Rob wrote:I skipped a few numbers, does this mean this game is finished now ? :roll:
Only if you can tell me how much numbers you have skipped. :mrgreen:
Sacro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sacro »

Transport related too...
We Am De Best

Host of ThroughTheTube site
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »