Game: Guess the train

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

New one
Attachments
getrwe.jpg
getrwe.jpg (101.32 KiB) Viewed 12775 times
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

A german train, methinks.. I know it from somewhere, but I can't get a name for it
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

The white with red strip is the ICE colours, i believe...
Ukončete, prosím, výstup a nástup, dveře se zavírají
MeusH
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MeusH »

It looks like ICE, but IIRC ICE has more slim shape
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Mwah, you could look it up through railfaneurope, browsing all galleries of the country the train is from (guess that yourself) till you see anything familiar.

Btw, white+red line doens't need to be ICE. AFAIK it's the colors of all mainline trains in that country nowadays.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

[wild guess] Bimdzf 269,2 [/wild guess]
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

I thought the main Deutchesbahn livery is Red.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

jpmaster wrote:I thought the main Deutchesbahn livery is Red.
Local line is, IIRC.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Train-a-Mania
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Train-a-Mania »

Looks like an intercity train power car (what type, I do not know).
Nick - Creator of the virtual railroading review series:

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its non-powered and its used in German intercity trains.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

ICE-2 ?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

ICE's aren't non-powered, are they?
Image Image
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

Apparently the ICE-2 is Class 402, one motor car, trailers and a driving trailer. With means only one half is powered.

The other ICE units have powered units either side.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its isnt an ICE ;)
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

Steuerwagen (Bpmbdzf) ?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

jpmaster wrote:Steuerwagen (Bpmbdzf) ?
DB Class Bpmdzf297 IC-Steuerwagen (non-powered driving coach) used on Inter-City trains.

http://www.einbahn.org/DB-MU/297-a.shtml

NEXT!!!
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Me wanna post train.. Me gotta learn all trains, me gotta guess right.. My precious...

Sorry, totally random :P
My Scenarios:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Thats up to Jpmaster ;)
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

If he posts the name of the train, then I might be able to get it right :lol:
My Scenarios:
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

Hahaha, you wish.
Attachments
heh.jpg
heh.jpg (151.06 KiB) Viewed 12629 times

Return to “Forum Games”