Game: Guess the train

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Game: Guess the train

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I will post a train guys need to guess wich train it is;

Few rules:

- Dont posta train of your own country/state/planet
- The guy who wins, need to post the next one etc.
- Give as hint the country or something like that ;)
- Dont post new train until you have got confirmation!

- In the event of someone disappearing after they won, they have three days to post another picture. If the three days are over, some random person can randomly post a random train to make other randomly people guessing it again.

Ok here we go:
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 22 Feb 2007 21:28, edited 9 times in total.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Train-a-Mania
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Train-a-Mania »

Since I'm from the US, couldn't we make a rule where the person posting the picture can only post a picture of a train from another country?

Otherwise, it will be like the "Guess the X Station" where everyone wanted to make a station game for their country.
Nick - Creator of the virtual railroading review series:

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I am not living in Belgium so that rule can comply ;)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

A erm..Reeks 41?
Ukončete, prosím, výstup a nástup, dveře se zavírají
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Methinks it's a belgium train! :P
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

Wohow how did ya get it? :lol:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

jpmaster wrote:A erm..Reeks 41?
You wint please post next train ;)
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

This should be easy, a fair lot of you guys live ere
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

That's the.. the.. damn, forgot the name..

Buffel? :oops:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

SM'90 "Railhopper"
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

Illegal_Alien wrote:SM'90 "Railhopper"
Correct
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

The Acela, by coincidence?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Correct
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Weee!

Now, gonna go for a harder one :P

As I don't know any nicknames of this train, I need a serie number to say it's correct :P
Attachments
guessthisone.JPG
guessthisone.JPG (103.27 KiB) Viewed 47372 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

809 336-1
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

jpmaster wrote:809 336-1
Correct. How did you figure out? Don't tell me you read it on the side of the car, since then I wiped out the front number for nothing :P
Image Image
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

Mwhaha, partly that, partly the station name helped. :wink: thats all i say shall..
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Bombardier Meridian
Griff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Griff »

Correct. It is Indeed the "Meridian" Class 445 double-deck EMU

Return to “Forum Games”