Great Lakes scenario

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
reschultzed
Engineer
Engineer

Great Lakes scenario

Post by reschultzed »

I wasn't able to find an existing one I liked, so I decided to make a scenario map covering the Great Lakes of North America! I've never done anything like this before, but I'm interested in maybe making more in the future, so I'd really appreciate any constructive criticism people may have. Parts of the map are pretty sparsely populated, just like in real life, although I'm sure I missed a handful of decently-sized towns in some places. The map covers all of Wisconsin and Michigan, most of Minnesota, Iowa, and Ontario, and parts of Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York.

Attachments
GL2048-towns.scn
(2.37 MiB) Downloaded 146 times
GL2048-industries.scn
(2.36 MiB) Downloaded 151 times
greatlakes2048.PNG
(91.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Great Lakes scenario

Post by piratescooby »

Looking good , may I say make one with Firs . make use of fishing and oil , all the water screams out for boats .
Chrill

Re: Great Lakes scenario

Post by Chrill »

I really don't know what the weather is like in South Canada, but I got the feeling this scenario could work wonders in the sub-arctic environment. It would bring a further challenge to the game!

You could also add more rural Canadian places. Timmins, Nipigon, Calstock, etc.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”