[OTTD-JGRPP] Mexico + heightmap 2048x4096

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
linkandzelda
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD-JGRPP] Mexico + heightmap 2048x4096

Post by linkandzelda »

I decided to create a Mexico heightmap, and went further to create a scenario with FIRS and some other cool NewGRFs.

This is my first scenario, and I'm still very new to playing OpenTTD. Here's some things about it:
  • Includes a ton of major + minor cities from the whole of Mexico, not all of them
  • Set in 1820
  • Cities and towns have a fictional population, with the top ones based on the real ones (but from 2010)
Changelog
1.0-1.3
Regenerated the cities to fix a bug where I generated them using normal tiles (no GRFs) and with 1950 date
Added forests and lakes
Re-did the industries, and deleted industries outside the borders
Added more NewGRFs

I've included for download a bunch of different versions, some are out of date compared to the others.
Heightmap, empty scenario with towns at 0 population (so you set the date and then expand them all manually like I did), and the scenario with industries.

If anyone finds any problems, please let me know!
Attachments
Mexico v1.3 T+I+GRF 1820.scn
(4.76 MiB) Downloaded 149 times
Mexico v1.2 T+GRF EMPTY TOWNS 1820.scn
(3.49 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
mexico hightmap final rotated.png
(530.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD-JGRPP] Mexico + heightmap 2048x4096

Post by Argus »

Many newgrf are not available for download.
linkandzelda
Engineer
Engineer

Post by linkandzelda »

Argus wrote: 21 May 2021 10:14 Many newgrf are not available for download.
Which ones are you having trouble with? I'll provide the locations where they came from.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

The answer is simple, with everyone not going to download through the game menu.
And I don't even have the Game Script that is there, as I found out when I ran the scenarios without the missing graphics. It is at least polite to provide players with data on graphics and scripts in the introductory post... Then you will deal with each one separately: D BTW I have already found some graphics, but not opengfx. Except for the trees, I have you.
Otherwise it's a great map. Unfortunately, without Game Script, cities will not develop. Otherwise, I would run it without the missing graphics.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”