8K Western Europe For JGRpp

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
peter1997
Engineer
Engineer

8K Western Europe For JGRpp

Post by peter1997 »

Hello though i would show of what iv been recently working on for a Private MP game with freinds. long story short im insane and decided to make most of western europe and though if anyone here was looking for a decent 8K map they may be intressted in this.
Unnamed, 1st Jan 1870#1.png
(226.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Iv tried my best to get town placement accurate though the more inland a city is the harder it was for me to place it. i also spent some time adding in a few major rivers though i dident add too many and its 100% a thing that can be improved. Heres the hightmap though one thing of note is norway and sweden are of very poor quility as i had to splice them in from another failed hightmap i made due to the map rotation.
Western Europe 1.0.png
(16.23 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Lastly the scenarios them selves. iv got 3 versions 1 without any industry a 2nd using FRIS 4.0 beta and a 3rd using XIS Extreme indsutry set depending on playstyle etc. all industry however has been automaticly placed and as such aint based of realility.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Hope people enjoy these and if anyone wishes to make imperovements and modifcations feel free.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”