Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Oct 2020 16:38
I made a scenario of my home region, the Permian Basin. It's an oil-rich area covering midwest Texas to southeastern New Mexico. I've put a bunch of oil wells on the map, and just randomly put other industries there. The only NewGRF I added to it is the "Temperate Oil Wells only_decrease neutraliser," so the oil wells can increase production instead of only decreasing like they do by default. The climate is temperate, although the area is dry in real life and doesn't have many farms. Size is 2048x2048, and max loan size is set to $1 million.
- Permian Basin.scn
- (2.09 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
- Zoomed-out minimap of the entire game map.
- (67.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Same map but with industries shown.
- (24.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests