Custom scenario

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
jakob
Engineer
Engineer

Custom scenario

Post by jakob »

Hello,

I have looked everywhere for a custom made map, but unfortunately I haven't found any yet. Therefore I am looking for some help looking for such a map or maybe give someone an idea to a scenario.

What am I looking for specifically? A map that is made with a single city in focus. Fictional or a real city doesn't matter. But should preferably be a map, where the buildings and the industries is placed manually. The map size is not important as long it is a reasonable size city and maybe with suburbs and complex infrastructure such as highways and place for an airport and seaports.

Why am i looking for this? Because I wan't to create a complex transport company, which transport passengers and goods from one side of the city to another, and building "realistic" looking airport, harbours, trainstation, etc.

Thanks in advance.
kamnet

Re: Custom scenario

Post by kamnet »

Look at some of the scenarios posted by STD. I'll also suggest crawling through the forums and finding some of the save games posted by Jim Powers. You'll need to rename the file extension to .scn or .sav (they're saved as original Transport Tycoon Deluxe files) but they're nice, compact and ready for you to build. He's even got one, somewhere, that he built a single city up to a population of 3 million - impressive if you ask me!

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”