Nekomaster - Canada 2048x2048 (Scenario & Height Map)

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Nekomaster - Canada 2048x2048 (Scenario & Height Map)

Post by NekoMaster »

Hey guys, its been a little while since I made my last scenario and height map, the Ireland Scenario.

Now I'm coming back with another big scenario, this time a much better improved Canada height map and scenario.

I took GTOPO30 data from USGS Earth Explorer because it was the only data I could find where the land and water where
better defined and better to work with. Because the Elevation maps are provided in Equirectangular projection, the northern
parts got really squished so I had to reproject the heightmap to Mercator style projection which also made it easier to use
google maps in the background to draw in the lakes and rivers by hand via GIMP.

I've included the entirety of Canada all the way up to Alert, Canada on Ellesmere island. Theres also parts of Northern USA,
a tiny sliver of Alaska and the west coast of Greenland (which also includes Nuuk).

---

Empty Scenario :

Just as it sounds, the scenario map comes with nothing other then the lakes and rivers placed. There are no towns, no industries,
and no GRF's so that players may make their own maps based on the Canada how they want it at any date.
(the default date is January 2017)

You can get it here or on the online content downloader.
Attachments
Canada_2048x2048_Empty_Map.scn
Version 1.00
Canada 2048x2048
Empty Scenario
(736.7 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Canada_2048x2048_Heightmap.png
Version 1.00
Canada 2048x2048
Height Map
(303.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”