Scenario for Northumberland, England

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
peteloud
Engineer
Engineer

Scenario for Northumberland, England

Post by peteloud »

Way back in 2008 I created a real world scenario, 1024x512, for Northumberland, England for OpenTTD 0.6.3. I have now updated this to OpenTTD 1.6.1. It can be downloaded here http://www.peterloud.co.uk/openttd/Open ... rland.html.

I also have a much more geographically accurate 2048x1024 scenario for Northumberland. This has a scale of approximately 22 tiles per mile. This means that it has plenty of room for complex railway layouts. This might sound good, but there are inherent disadvantages in such a large scale. I haven't put this up for download yet, but it is playable. I thought I should delay until I check out multi-player gaming. I am completely out of date with OpenTTD and haven't tried, and know nothing, about multi-player OpenTTD.

I play the game, not competatively, with no competitors, but as an economic developement challenge. With this scenario, and the earlier scenario, being so big, it would benefit from multi-players working together, e.g. one person managing the rail aspects and another the road aspects, etc. of the company.

If I can find the time I shall try and produce a better finished product in due course.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”