Digimon Fusion: Dust Zone

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
EpicTyphlosion
Engineer
Engineer

Digimon Fusion: Dust Zone

Post by EpicTyphlosion »

This is a scenario based off of the Digimon Fusion anime.It may seem crazy that I mixed Digimon and OpenTTD, but hey, there's a first time for everything!

Description: "The Dust Zone in the digital world has been forever neglected compared to it's other neighboring zones that are flustering with Digimon. It's up to you to setup a transport route between the Dust Zone, Warrior Zone, Forest Zone, and Island Zone. The fate of the Dust zone rests in your hands!"

NOTE: This is a very early release of this scenario, so if something isn't good or you have some suggestions, PLEASE let me know!
Attachments
Digimon_Fusion_Dust_Zone-0.1.tar.gz
(183.51 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
Profile pic = Me IRL
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Digimon Fusion: Dust Zone

Post by NekoMaster »

EpicTyphlosion wrote:This is a scenario based off of the Digimon Fusion anime.It may seem crazy that I mixed Digimon and OpenTTD, but hey, there's a first time for everything!

Description: "The Dust Zone in the digital world has been forever neglected compared to it's other neighboring zones that are flustering with Digimon. It's up to you to setup a transport route between the Dust Zone, Warrior Zone, Forest Zone, and Island Zone. The fate of the Dust zone rests in your hands!"

NOTE: This is a very early release of this scenario, so if something isn't good or you have some suggestions, PLEASE let me know!
I don't think its crazy, I made a Vvardenfal Scenario years ago but then i lost it and the height map before I thought about backing it up or uploading it.... formatting your computer while drunk is a bad idea.
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
EpicTyphlosion
Engineer
Engineer

Post by EpicTyphlosion »

NekoMaster wrote:I made a Vvardenfal Scenario years ago but then i lost it and the height map before I thought about backing it up or uploading it.... formatting your computer while drunk is a bad idea.
That sucks, I hope you can remake it. I would be more than willing to try it!
Profile pic = Me IRL
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

EpicTyphlosion wrote:
NekoMaster wrote:I made a Vvardenfal Scenario years ago but then i lost it and the height map before I thought about backing it up or uploading it.... formatting your computer while drunk is a bad idea.
That sucks, I hope you can remake it. I would be more than willing to try it!
When I make scenarios i put a bit of effort and detail into them and even though its not on the scale of other scenarios out there, when you lose work like that its prtty hard to motivate yourself to remake it again knowing that you probably wont get the same results that you enjoyed
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”