Continued (as a new project) from Liang25's (my first account) Singapore Town Names, using the scenario Singapore_Malaysia to edit.
What is SMI?
> SMI is a new project focused on realism in reproducing Singapore in OpenTTD.
Who is involved in SMI?
> As of now, only I, NatIsrael972 am involved with this project.
> If you're Singaporean or you love Singapore, then this accurately detailed scenario is for you!
> It is hard work, despite being edited from an existing scenario, it is technically a major overhaul of the old scenario to a new one. The first thing I did when I opened the scenario was demolish Tampines as it is not aligned with Bedok as it is realistically.
> Call +65 9689 8146 (within Singapore) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject [OTTDSG]
- v0.20: East Region ready - Changi Village, Pasir Ris, Tampines, Simei, Tanah Merah, Bedok, Chai Chee
- v0.23: Northeast Region up to Sengkang ready - Hougang, Serangoon, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan added (Can you find my home?
- v0.33: Northeast Region ready - Sengkang, Punggol and St. Michael's added
- v0.35: One way roads specified, Bedok North Flyover (for 45) added, Seletar Airport area and Jalan Kayu also added
- v0.49: Area set aside for Marine Parade, many new expressway interchanges to admire at
- v0.67: Toa Payoh, Siglap/Marine Parade and KPE completed & some modifications to existing expressway interchanges & new expressway interchanges! Joo Chiat area also added
- v0.79: Abandoned final release
Tasks (by priority):
To be developed (by priority):
1. Circuit Road (40, 135, 155)
2. Sims Place (64)
3. Kallang Tannery (125, 134)
4. Ang Mo Kio West (262, 265, 268, 269)
5. Upper Serangoon View (324)
6. Potong Pasir (142)
7. Mandai (138, 171)
- Project resumed as a multiplayer game.
If you wish to join in, contact me at email@example.com
and I will gladly respond to your interest!