I've made a scenario I'm quite proud of. It's based on a map I drew as a 7-year-old for a school project where we had to make a travel brochure. I might post more scenarios and heightmaps in this thread later on.
Tiger Island is a 669km long island located near the equator of the planet Pamaruk 3. It is about 1500km west of the coast of Khijaki, the capital of a vast intergalactic space empire. Warrior tigers with various powers are bred here, trained and sold all over the galaxy to aid the war effort against the Badies (Don't judge me, I made this stuff up when I was 7 )
Towns are small and few and far between. The landscape is full of rough jungles and vast deserts, and industries are few. Turn this tropical paradise into a production powerhouse. The map has many rivers, giving many opportunities for shipping or interesting rail lines. A rudimentary highway is already in place, connecting the major cities. In 2 corners there are "faraway" cities that you can fly to.
The "Neighbours Are Important" script is also included, but you can deactivate it if you want. Have fun and please report any issues or problems!
- Heightmap I made and re-exported after fine tuning
- (216.1 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
- GRF List - should all be available on Bananas
- grf.PNG (11.07 KiB) Viewed 3953 times
- Tiger Island 1.0.scn
- The scenario. May be updated, will upload to Bananas soon. Made with version 1.5.1!
- (1.69 MiB) Downloaded 201 times
- The main highway crosses a deep canyon.
- bridge.PNG (277.1 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
- Tujakat, the capital of Tiger Island.
- tujakat.PNG (202.01 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
- A small village by a desert oasis.
- desert.PNG (69.64 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
This is a huge fantasy map rife with a variety of rivers, mountains and islands which will guarantee interesting gameplay. It's also big enough for large multiplayer games. Scenario coming soon
You can find the Newgrf here ...viewtopic.php?t=58884&start=260#p1010565Galpindinho wrote:The Tiger Island scenario NewGRF isr_objects_v1_3 NewGRF isn't avaliable anymore, so I can't use it. Maybe take it out if possible? Thanks
This 2048x2048 scenario features hand-placed towns and industries for fun and realistic play. Plentiful rivers and waterways allow for interesting shipping lines, and the many mountain ranges pose an engineering challenge for your railroading. Separate continents will make for interesting multiplayer gameplay and there are plentiful towns and industries for all.
If you have any suggestions, problems, or thoughts, let me know; and most importantly, enjoy!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests