Slovakia scenario

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
kezhman
Engineer
Engineer

Slovakia scenario

Post by kezhman »

This is is a 1024x2048 map of Slovak republic based on real world terrain from Google Earth.
Industries are basic, for infrastructure and vehicles and stations you will need some GRFs, however. (accessible from bananas or grfcrawler)

Contains most of the Slovak cities and towns. Hungary, Czech rep.,Austria and Poland are less populated.

Later when more height levels are available for the terrain, I will update version in arctic mode with higher alpine mountains. (the height now is laughable compared to ground scales)

I appreciate any comments and encouragment :)
funfact: it took me cca two years of interrupted work to make the map into this state
Attachments
Slovakia_Large.scn
Scenario v1.1
(3.65 MiB) Downloaded 805 times
kezhman
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Slovakia scenario

Post by kezhman »

Guys,

If you like the scenario, please post me some screenshots of your development in Slovakia :)
I will be highly motivated to produce newer version of the map, then 8)
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Really nice job ! the scenario looks really fine made.

I ll make sure to give your scenario a run soon ;)
kezhman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kezhman »

Thanks for the support. I will produce a new version with ISW newGRF as soon as the more height levels patch is ready. The map will be in ALPINE CLIMATE, to add joy from the height. We can't have Tatras without snow, now, can we? :wink:
LLgoatJ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LLgoatJ »

Completed it. Found it very challenging to try and serve all the bigger towns but think managed 99% of them. I think one of the grf I do not think is right on my version. Really great scenario though, really enjoyed it
Express Services (SLO), 7th Feb 2051.sav
Finished game.
(3.88 MiB) Downloaded 324 times
Uploaded it below as well as attached.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=682 ... 8597855774

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”