The continents feature some relatively flat plains, and some small mountains. As in my previous heightmaps, valleys allow inland rivers to flow to the sea which might otherwise be trapped by hills. However, these valleys aren't as dramatic as the canyons featured in Wozo Continent or Star Continent.
The attached PNG files that look like minimap previews are actually useable heightmaps for the game. It comes in 2048×1024 and 1024×512 versions, because robotically shrinking the map can break the valleys. Of course if you want to go 4096×2048, it'll work, but it'll look minecrafty.
Also available on Bananas
- Unnamed, 1851-01-01.png
- In-game screenshot including one of the valleys
- (1.38 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Austraterra and Boreaterra 2k.png
- 2048×1024 version
- (57.21 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Austraterra and Boreaterra 1k.png
- 1024×512 version
- (22.79 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest