Page 1 of 1

Fiji V.2 & V.2I

Posted: 17 Jun 2013 10:05
by red0011
Hey,
This is the same Fiji map as the first one, but in this version there are 11 more towns. Also in V.2I there are industries now. The Towns are not 100% accurate and the industries are definitely not accurate.
V.2
mappic.png
Fiji Map V.2 Pic
(63.73 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Fiji V.2.scn
Fiji Map V.2
(86.65 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
V.2I - Enjoy. In real life Fiji there are many farms all over the 300+ island, what I'm trying to say is that there are many farms in the game. In this version there are two new town; Vatukoula and Namosi. I added these two towns as they both have gold mines; in the game I have substituted iron for gold.
Image
Fiji V.2I.scn
Fiji Map V.2I
(95.48 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
In the image ''welcome to'' is meant to look weird, that was not a mistake. I also have no idea how to make the image smaller, sorry.

Re: Fiji V.2

Posted: 20 Jun 2013 14:45
by STD
red0011 wrote:Hey,
This is the same Fiji map as the first one, but in this version there are 11 more towns. Also in V.2I there are industries now. The Towns are not 100% accurate and the industries are definitely not accurate.
mappic.png
Fiji V.2.scn
V.2I - I have not yet finished this version.

In the image ''welcome to'' is meant to look weird, that was not a mistake.
Beautiful scenario. Thank you, that made :)) .

Re: Fiji V.2

Posted: 20 Jun 2013 18:25
by Dave
Much, much improved even on your last good effort. Well done sir.

Re: Fiji V.2

Posted: 21 Jun 2013 02:11
by TinyMusic
red0011 wrote:Hey,
This is the same Fiji map as the first one, but in this version there are 11 more towns. Also in V.2I there are industries now. The Towns are not 100% accurate and the industries are definitely not accurate.
mappic.png
In the image ''welcome to'' is meant to look weird, that was not a mistake.
For some reason I can't see industries in that map :?

Re: Fiji V.2

Posted: 21 Jun 2013 03:32
by YNM
UseYourIllusion wrote:For some reason I can't see industries in that map ?
As the author says it :
red0011 wrote:...Also in V.2I there are industries now....
V.2I - I have not yet finished this version.

Re: Fiji V.2

Posted: 21 Jun 2013 10:02
by red0011
YNM wrote:
UseYourIllusion wrote:For some reason I can't see industries in that map ?
As the author says it :
red0011 wrote:...Also in V.2I there are industries now....
V.2I - I have not yet finished this version.
Thank you for point that out :P

I have just added the industries one right now. Thank you Dave and STD for your positive feedback, very much appreciated

Re: Fiji V.2 & V.2I

Posted: 26 Jun 2013 13:32
by Kevo00
Been having a go at this. Lots of dense traffic on a small island. Pretty challenging. Like the fact there are plenty of chances to use ships. Finding space for infra is already a challenge. Great little map.

Re: Fiji V.2 & V.2I

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 09:18
by red0011
Kevo00 wrote:Been having a go at this. Lots of dense traffic on a small island. Pretty challenging. Like the fact there are plenty of chances to use ships. Finding space for infra is already a challenge. Great little map.
I too have trouble with the dense traffic, but then again that's what makings it challenging. I normally don't use ships, but on this map I just had to. I normally have trouble with ships but i managed to get it right on this map :D I have not yet tried infra.... i shall go try it right now. Thanks for letting me know how you feel about this map, very much appreciated.

Re: Fiji V.2 & V.2I

Posted: 10 Jul 2013 13:27
by TinyMusic
Some town/city screenshots please?

Re: Fiji V.2 & V.2I

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 06:04
by red0011
UseYourIllusion wrote:Some town/city screenshots please?
so you mean you want a screenshot of just like an area not the entire map. Okay I will post some soon.

Re: Fiji V.2 & V.2I

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 07:04
by red0011
Here is the screenshot (V.2I)
Fiji.V.2I.png
Town and city
(170.47 KiB) Downloaded 2 times