[OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD saved games

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Far East Russia.scn. (Russia and north-east China) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. Enjoy the game :)
Map Contours and Towns.png
Map Contours and Towns.png (45.18 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's:
GRF's.png
GRF's.png (17.16 KiB) Viewed 22023 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247.
Road: ARRS 2.0
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Canada.scn. (Canada and north USA) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. Enjoy the game :)
Map contours (Canada and north USA) and towns.png
(87.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's.png
GRF's.png (21.16 KiB) Viewed 21974 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - North American City Set v1.0.
The main set trains: Canadian Trains v1.1a and North American Railway Set (NARS) 2.51.
Road: North American Roads Set v1.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.11.
Here's GRF's, which you will not find in bananas (without these GRF's Canada.scn will not open):
Canadian Set
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

My new game - Sakhalin island. Map: 256x512. The subarctic climate.
General map of the island and network, list of towns
Sharkey & Co., 1st Jan 1960#1.png
(144.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Save game at the beginning of 1955:
Sharkey & Co., 4-е янв 1955 г..sav
(82.35 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Save game at the beginning of 1960:
Sharkey & Co., 1-е янв 1960 г..sav
(131.19 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
Screenshots from the game "Sakhalin island"
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

General map of the island and network, list of towns (1.01.1970)
Sharkey & Co., 1st Jan 1970#3.png
(233.13 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Save game at the beginning of 1965:
Sharkey & Co., 1-е янв 1965 г..sav
(158.18 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
Save game at the beginning of 1970:
Sharkey & Co., 1-е янв 1970 г..sav
(178.89 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Alaska.scn. (USA) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. Enjoy the game :)
Alaska_Map_Contours.png
Alaska_Map_Contours.png (64.72 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's:
GRF's Alaska.png
GRF's Alaska.png (29.58 KiB) Viewed 21772 times
Industries:
Alaska_Map - Industries (ECS).png
Alaska_Map - Industries (ECS).png (46.74 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - North American City Set v1.0.
The main set trains: Canadian Trains v1.1a and North American Railway Set (NARS) 2.51.
Road: North American Roads Set v1.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.11.
Here's GRF's, which you will not find in bananas (without these GRF's Canada.scn will not open):
Canadian Set
Last edited by STD on 10 May 2016 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

General map of the island and network, list of towns (1.01.1975)
Sharkey & Co., 20th Dec 1974#9.png
(121.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Save game at the beginning of 1975:
Sharkey & Co., 1-е янв 1975 г..sav
(202.28 KiB) Downloaded 368 times

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Egypt.scn. (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of fishing areas, oil rigs, mixed farms, sheep farms (for the desert I saw no other options..), oil refineries, brick factories, warehouses, building materials, hotels, slaughterhouses and textile factories. The reason - failed to find a more accurate map of the location of industry Egypt in internet.
Enjoy the game :)
Map Contours and Towns.png
(81.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Egypt.png
GRF's Egypt.png (22.21 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.0, Cities - Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains in NML 2.0 - alpha1.
Railway tracks - FRISS - Rail Infrastructure 1.0.0.
Road: ARRS v2.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set Version 1.2 - Modified for ARRS
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Switzerland.scn. (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of sawmills, dairies, slaughterhouses, sugar factories, textile mills and furniture factories.
Map:
Map Switzerland.png
Map Switzerland.png (66.08 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Towns:
Towns Switzerland.png
Towns Switzerland.png (30.83 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's:
GRF's Switzerland.png
GRF's Switzerland.png (19.32 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.0, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: SBB Set v1.0e.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The final version of the game - Sakhalin island. Map: 256x512. The subarctic climate.
General map of the island and network, list of towns (1.01.1985)
Sharkey & Co., 10th Jul 1984#1.png
(285.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Save game at the beginning of 1980:
Sharkey & Co., 1-е янв 1980 г..sav
(234.69 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Save game at the beginning of 1985:
Sharkey & Co., 1-е янв 1985 г..sav
(240.97 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Monty_Montana
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Monty_Montana »

Using your map in ttdistas.es Server (http://www.openttd.org/en/server/98842)

I think you forgot something... XD
Min. of Transportation (Egypt), 1840-10-12.png
(330.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Thank you for using my scenario "Egypt" in a multiplayer game :D . I actually forgot to add the pyramids near Giza.

Write your opinion about new scenarios. I'm curious to know what you think :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

New scenario - Samara.scn
The recommended version of the game - openttd-custom-jgrpp-0.12.0 or openttd-custom-jgrpp-0.13.2.
Attention - all settlements in the Russian language. The reason - for themselves and the Russian-speaking forum made the scenario.
Attachments
Samara.scn
(171.6 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
Samara.png
Samara.png (165.59 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's  - Samara (ECS).png
GRF's - Samara (ECS).png (36.92 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

With the help of an interpreter you can rename all the settlements in the English language.
Attachments
Samara - Map contours and Towns (ECS).png
Samara - Map contours and Towns (ECS).png (48.51 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Monty_Montana
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Monty_Montana »

I actually forgot to add the pyramids near Giza.
Just joking, mate :D .

I think your scenarios are really good, despite some of them are built with patches I do not use.
Some I like (that I can open with vanilla version) are Alaska, Kiev, Crimea, Cuba, Baltic States. XD. I think they are a great job!

By the way, your screenshot thread has really impressive! You know how to take all the juice from the NewGRF's. XD
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Thank you very much. Good to hear from you opinions. I understand that you're joking about the pyramids. I decided to do all new scripts on a clean version of OpenTTD 1.6.0. I was recommended to do so kamnet. I noticed that my scenario is actively loaded into the online content game. Honestly, I did not expect such a big interest. In any case, all the more thanks :)) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Switzerland-2.scn. (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of sawmills, dairies, slaughterhouses, sugar factories, textile mills and furniture factories.
The updates in the scenario:
- New height map (thanks osprey.pearl)
- Added the settlements of Northern Italy, including Milan
- Added different industry in the North of Italy
- New version FIRS 2.1.1, AUZ Roadside (v.13) and Lineside objects (v.18)
Map and Towns:
Map contours and Towns.png
Map contours and Towns.png (142.67 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's:
GRF's Switzerland-2.png
GRF's Switzerland-2.png (20.22 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.1, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: SBB Set v1.0e.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Siberia and the Far East Russia-1.scn. (Russia, Northern Mongolia and North-East China) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. Enjoy the game :)
Map and Towns Siberia and the Far East Russia.png
(87.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Siberia and the Far East Russia.png
GRF's Siberia and the Far East Russia.png (23.79 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - The European part of Russia and Ural mountains-1.scn. (Russia, Eastern Ukraine, Eastern Belarus and Northern Kazakhstan) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 512x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. Enjoy the game :)
Map and Towns.png
Map and Towns.png (51.24 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's:
GRF's The European part of Russia and Ural mountains.png
GRF's The European part of Russia and Ural mountains.png (23.79 KiB) Viewed 5448 times

Important! All the scenarios you can run on patchpatch, released in the same time with OpenTTD 1.6.0. For example:
1. JGR's Patch Pack 0.13.2 - the topic of discussion on http://www.tt-forums.net
2. OpenTTD Spring 2013 2.3.244 beta4 - the topic of discussion in http://forums.ttdrussia.net and Download OpenTTD Spring 2013 2.3.244 beta4

In the future I can still make new scenarios. It all depends on the mood and desire to create :) . I am very glad that you download my new scenarios. Thank you :)) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Eastern Europe-1.scn. (Western Russia, Lithuania, South Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, East Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of the areas of the logging, furniture factories, grocery and brewery.
Names of settlements are written in the national language of this country, where is situated the settlement.
Map:
Map Eastern Europe.png
Map Eastern Europe.png (58 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Towns:
Towns Eastern Europe.png
(44.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Eastern Europe.png
GRF's Eastern Europe.png (34.75 KiB) Viewed 20796 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2 and Polish building set v4.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains In NML 2.0-alpha1, PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Eastern Europe-1.1.scn. (Western Russia, Lithuania, South Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, East Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of the areas of the logging, furniture factories, grocery and brewery.
Names of settlements are written in the national language of this country, where is situated the settlement.

Update:
Fixed - Localities of Moldova have been translated into Moldovan language (In the previous version were in English language).

Map:
Map Eastern Europe.png
Map Eastern Europe.png (60.08 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
Towns:
Towns Eastern Europe.png
Towns Eastern Europe.png (38.48 KiB) Viewed 5448 times
GRF's:
GRF's Eastern Europe.png
GRF's Eastern Europe.png (34.75 KiB) Viewed 20764 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2 and Polish building set v4.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains In NML 2.0-alpha1, PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”