[OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD saved games

Post by STD »

The scenario file:
Crimea_ECS.scn
(63.4 KiB) Downloaded 390 times

Another version of the scenario "Crimea_ECS" - "Criema_FIRS"
Version of the game - openttd-trunk-r27492-windows-win32. Length day - 1. Temperate climate. Start date of the game -1935 year.
The map size: 512 х 256
Map Crimea (FIRS).png
Map Crimea (FIRS).png (21.8 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
List of used graphics:
GFR's Crimea (FIRS).png
GFR's Crimea (FIRS).png (22.28 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
For the scenario using a single rail set - xUSSR Railway set.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Map - Industries (FIRS):
Map Crimea - Industries (FIRS).png
Map Crimea - Industries (FIRS).png (29.74 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
The scenario file:
Crimea_FIRS.scn
(66.07 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
All the names of cities and villages written in English. This is done for ease of play in all scenarios :) :wink: .
Enjoy your game :wink:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Another new scenario on the basis of height map "AlaskaRivers-1" from the online-content of the game :) . When creating the scenario, I used real geographical locations of human settlements in Alaska. The climate is subarctic. The map size is 1024 x 1024. The date started of the game - 1950 year. Version of the game - openttd-trunk-r27492-windows-win32. In the screenshot you can also see the entire list of settlements of Alaska.
Alaska_Map_Contours.png
Alaska_Map_Contours.png (64.72 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Also I tried to use the actual geographical location of mineral resources.
It turned out very well. In the North of Alaska is oil (in real life - more natural gas), in the West and Northwest - iron ore (in real life, mined tungsten and tin ore). In the center - coal (2), in the East - gold (2). On the West of the city of Anchorage - the oil (2). There are two areas of fishing in the South. In this regard, near the cities of Сórdoba and Port Graham built canneries. To the East of anchorage is a Steel mill. Near the village of Valdez - oil plant.
Very well developed timber industry in Alaska. There are 43 designated for timber harvesting. Near timber built 10 sawmills. In many small villages built a furniture factory (23) and paper mills (10).
Alaska_Map - Industries (ECS).png
Alaska_Map - Industries (ECS).png (46.74 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
For location of mineral resources I used ECS.
The list GRF's files
Alaska_GRF's files.png
Alaska_GRF's files.png (23.63 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247. The main sets of trains - North American Railway Set (NARS) 2.51 and Canadian Trains v1.1a.
Road - American Road Replacement Set. The appearance of buildings in settlements - North American City Set v1.0.
Objects - ISR/DWE - style Objects v1.0, Marico v0.33 01.01.2016, SAC's newobjects v1.2 - Windows, SNO - Supercheese's NewObjects, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants P1 1x1 v.2, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants P2 1x1 v.2, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants P3 1x1 v.2, VAST (Objects) 0.3.0, VAST + Fences 0.3.0 Beta 1.
Other GRF's shown in the screenshot.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The scenario file
Alaska scenario.scn
(253.6 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Enjoy the game :wink:

I might do another version of the scenario. For example, I will remove some GRF's files from the list. I plan to make a scenario using FIRS :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The second version of "Alaska scenario" using ECS. Removed part GRF's files.
Alaska_GRF's files v.2.png
Alaska_GRF's files v.2.png (17.96 KiB) Viewed 12525 times
The scenario file - Alaska scenario v.2:
Alaska scenario v.2 .scn
(257.42 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Another version of "Alaska scenario" with the use of FIRS - Alaska scenario v.3 (with FIRS).scn
Version of the game - openttd-trunk-r27492-windows-win32.
On this forum there are fans to play with FIRS and ECS. So I made a version with FIRS :) .
Map:
Alaska_Map_Contours (FIRS).png
(70.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The list GFS's files:
Alaska_GRF's files v.3.png
Alaska_GRF's files v.3.png (13.85 KiB) Viewed 12468 times
Also I tried to use the actual geographical location of mineral resources :) .
In some localities built a gas station (5), all towns have hotels (49).
Alaska_Map - Industries (FIRS).png
Alaska_Map - Industries (FIRS).png (46.83 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Built three lumber yard, a few localities built a furnitures factories (15), near the forests there are 10 sawmills. Also a few villages built papers mills.
Two fishing port - Port Graham and Cordova. Two areas of fishing.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The scenario file:
Alaska scenario v.3 (with FIRS).scn
(269.88 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
Enjoy the game :wink:
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Another new scenario on the basis of height map "Cuba-1.00" from the online-content of the game :) . When creating the scenario, I used real geographical locations of human settlements in Cuba. the subtropical climate. The map size is 2048 x 1024. The date started of the game - 1950 year. Version of the game - openttd-trunk-r27492-windows-win32. In the screenshot you can also see the entire list of settlements of Сuba.
Cuba_Map-Contours (ECS).png
(62.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Also I tried to use the actual geographical location of mineral resources.
Very well developed agriculture on the island. Some towns built around the factories of several types - Food factory, a Brewery, a plant for the production of goods, Textile factory. There are three oil factory (3) - near to Havana, Matanzas and Cienfuegos. Also near Havana, Nuevitas and Santiago de Cuba built power Plants (3). The island has areas of coal mining (6), iron ore (3), oil (3). In some settlements built furnitures factores. Very well developed forest industry - 25 places logging.
Cuba_Map-Industries (ECS).png
(43.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
For location of mineral resources I used ECS.
The list GRF's files
GRF's files Cuba (ECS).png
GRF's files Cuba (ECS).png (21.26 KiB) Viewed 12432 times
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247. The main sets of trains - 2cc Trains In NML v5892.
Road - American Road Replacement Set. The appearance of buildings in settlements - Total Town Replacement Set nightly - r45.
Objects - ISR/DWE - style Objects v1.0, Marico v0.33 01.01.2016, SAC's newobjects v1.2 - Windows, SNO - Supercheese's NewObjects, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants P1 1x1 v.2, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants P2 1x1 v.2, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants P3 1x1 v.2, VAST (Objects) 0.3.0, VAST + Fences 0.3.0 Beta 1.
Other GRF's shown in the screenshot.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The scenario file
Cuba v.2 ECS.scn
(531.57 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
Another version of the scenario using FIRS - "Cuba v.1 FIRS.scn"
Version of the game - openttd-trunk-r27492-windows-win32.
Map:
Cuba_Map-Contours (FIRS).png
(51.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The list GFS's files:
GRF's files Cuba (FIRS).png
GRF's files Cuba (FIRS).png (18.81 KiB) Viewed 12430 times
I tried to use the actual geographical location of mineral resources and geographical locations of human settlements in Cuba :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Map industries:
Cuba_Map-Industries (FIRS).png
Cuba_Map-Industries (FIRS).png (42.03 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
The scenario file:
Cuba v.1 FIRS.scn
(356.34 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
All an enjoyable game :wink:
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Scenario-based "BalticStates-1.0" (author - Timeflyer) from online content, I decided to create a scenario with using ECS. I hope that the author of the original script don't scold me for it :roll: .
I have created two versions - a full list GRF's (BalticStates with ECS v2.scn) and a list of GRF's, which removed some of the files on graphics (BalticStates v3 with ECS.scn) :) .
Map location of all settlements and mineral resources. The climate is subarctic. Size - 1024х512. Game start date - 1930 year. The length of the day - 1. Version of the game - openttd-trunk-r27492-windows-win32 But you can use other later versions OpenTTD trunk :)
Map - Contours BalticStates with ECS.png
Map - Contours BalticStates with ECS.png (41.58 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Map location of mineral resources (agriculture, forests, fishing area, fishing gear, processing plants, mines of coal, iron ore and sand)
Map - Industries BalticStates with ECS.png
Map - Industries BalticStates with ECS.png (34.64 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
List of used graphics
BalticStates GRF's with ECS.png
BalticStates GRF's with ECS.png (25.9 KiB) Viewed 12132 times
Sets of railway transport: Dutch Trainset 2.1.0 and Polish PKP Set 2.0
Railway track: FRISS - Rail Infrastructure 1.0.0
Road transport: Generic Cars v0.4, HEQS 1.5.2, Hungarian Truck Set 3l, Ikarus Set 6, Polroad - the new Polish Road Set v5881, Eyecandy Road Vehicles.
Ships: 2CC ships v0.2, redFISH 0.4, NewShips, Squid Ate FISH 2.0.2.
Aircraft: av8 Aviators Aircraft Set (2.21), WAS 2016-02-01 (5875).
Objects: Christmas Tree v2.0, Auz_Lineside_Objects (version dated 18 March 2016), ISR/DWE-style Objects v1.0, Marico v0.33 01.01.2016, OpenGFX Airports as Objects, Sno - Supercheese's New Objects, The Light House Set v.1.20, VAST (Objects) 0.3.0, VASt + Fences 0.3.0 Beta 1, Farm Objects.
City buildings: Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2, Polish Building Set v4
Last edited by STD on 19 Mar 2016 12:43, edited 2 times in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The scenario file:
BalticStates v2 with ECS.scn
(499.4 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Another version of the scenario (BalticStates v3 with ECS.scn), where the removed part GRF's files from the list.
BalticStates GRF's with ECS v3.png
BalticStates GRF's with ECS v3.png (22.47 KiB) Viewed 12129 times
The scenario file:
BalticStates v3 with ECS.scn
(506.64 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
Title ECS graphics have been renamed, but the version 1.2 as in online content.
ECS 1.2.rar.

Enjoy the game :wink: .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Question to all user of the forum: how to determine ID for a new scenario?
I want to upload in the future a new scenario for the bananas.
How to fill the items on the "File Manager", I understand. In the archive except the scenario must be a file with the license (as kamnet said, I can take this file from other scenarios, two file with name and ID.
Timeflyer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Timeflyer »

If you are uploading on webbased template on bananas, you only have to fill in requested informations
and selecting the SCN File (Scenario) you want to upload...all other will be directly done by itself.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Timeflyer wrote:If you are uploading on webbased template on bananas, you only have to fill in requested informations
and selecting the SCN File (Scenario) you want to upload...all other will be directly done by itself.
Thank you very much for your help :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I created a new scenario - Florida (USA) v.1.scn. (available on Bananas too! ) The climate is subtropical. Size: 256x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
Map Florida.png
Map Florida.png (14.83 KiB) Viewed 11905 times
GRF's:
Florida GRF's.png
Florida GRF's.png (19.5 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Towns.png
Towns.png (8.68 KiB) Viewed 11905 times
Industry - FIRS 2.0.1, Cities - TTRS 3.14.
The main set trains: North American Renewal Set 2.51.
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247.
Road: ARRS 2.0 .
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .
Last edited by STD on 16 Apr 2016 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Northern Ireland v.1.scn. (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 512x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I just added the location of forests, furniture factories in different cities and towns. I also added the areas of fishing and fishing ports. Enjoy the game :)
Map Contours and Towns.png
(63.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Northern Ireland.png
GRF's Northern Ireland.png (17.52 KiB) Viewed 11730 times
Industry - FIRS 2.0.2, Cities - UK Town Set 2.2.
The main set trains: UK Railway Set (UKRS2) and UK Railway Add-on Set (UKRS2+).
Railway tracks - Finescale standard gauge and 3rd rail.
Road: UK Roadset v1.1a and UK Roadset with Signs v0.2 + UK Oneway Roads .
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .[/quote]
Map, with which I created the scenario.
Northern-Ireland-General-Map.png
(2.04 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by STD on 16 Apr 2016 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Iceland v.1.0.scn. (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 512x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I just added the location of forests, furniture factories in different cities and towns. I also added the areas of fishing and fishing ports. Enjoy the game :)
(42.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Iceland.png
GRF's Iceland.png (16.46 KiB) Viewed 11724 times
Industry - FIRS 2.0.2, Cities - UK Town Set 2.2.
The main set trains: UK Railway Set (UKRS2) and UK Railway Add-on Set (UKRS2+).
Railway tracks - Finescale standard gauge and 3rd rail.
Road: UK Roadset v1.1a and UK Roadset with Signs v0.2 + UK Oneway Roads .
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .[/quote]
Map, with which I created the scenario.
Map Iceland.jpg
(553.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Western Russia and the Baltic States.scn. (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I just added the location of forests, furniture factories in different cities and towns, the areas of fishing and fishing ports, several coal mines, iron ore mines, oil wells. In real life in North-West Russia and Central Lithuania no deposits of coal, iron ore and oil. The names of cities are given in the national language of the country where is located the settlement. In Latvia - Latvian, Lithuania - Lithuanian, Estonia - Estonian, Finland - Finnish, but in Russia - in English (for convenience). Enjoy the game :)
Map and Towns.png
(70.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
Western Russia and the Baltic States GRF's.png
Western Russia and the Baltic States GRF's.png (17.1 KiB) Viewed 11588 times
Industry - FIRS 2.0.2, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Road: ARRS 2.0
You can change the GRF on any other which you like :) . But do it carefully. I don't recommend to remove FIRS from the list!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Sakhalin Island.scn. (Russia) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 256x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of the mechanical plant, refinery, 2 furniture factories and areas of fishing. Enjoy the game :)
Map Contours and Towns.png (20.92 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
GRF's:
GRF's Sakhalin.png
GRF's Sakhalin.png (14.17 KiB) Viewed 11439 times
Industry - FIRS 2.0.2, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Road: ARRS 2.0

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”