[OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD saved games

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Great Britain and Ireland.scn. (UK, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 2048x4096. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of canneries, fishing areas, food factories, textile factories, plants, sand pits and glassworks.
Enjoy the game :)
Map and towns:
Map of Great Britain and Ireland.png
Map of Great Britain and Ireland.png (85.58 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
Population of Great Britain and Ireland.png
(123.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's of Great Britain and Ireland.png
GRF's of Great Britain and Ireland.png (29.29 KiB) Viewed 13537 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - UK Town Setv2.2.
The main set trains: UK Railway Set (UKRS2) and UK Add-on Railway Set (UKRS2+).
Railway tracks - Finescale standart gauge and 3rd rail.
Road: UK Roadset v1.1a and UK Roadset with Signs v0.2.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - City.scn. Map: 128 x 128. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario _City.scn.png
Map of scenario _City.scn.png (19.2 KiB) Viewed 13179 times
GRF's of scenario.png
GRF's of scenario.png (28.84 KiB) Viewed 13179 times
City.scn
Scenario file - City.scn
(81.04 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Screenshots from the scenario

Enjoy the game  :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - City on the coast.scn. Map: 256 x 256. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
The terrain with different elevation: there are plains, rivers, mountains. To the right of the center of the map is a large city of Akhtubinsk (93 645 residents). South of the metropolis - the village of Beregayevo (6 401 resident). To the West of the metropolis on both sides of the Bay are two towns: Milgidun (11 222) on the left, Staryy Mitchan (14 407). In every settlement there is a school, playgrounds, parks, squares. In Milgidun, Staryy Michane and Ahtubinsk - promenades, beaches. The beach area also has outside settlements in the North from the Staryy Mitchan and in the North of Akhtubinsk. There are established fields of wheat (objects), forest and dirt roads (objects), transmission lines and power plants (objects), lighthouses and more. Industry:
1. the forest products industry - the forest North of Akhtubinsk, a sawmill in the city in the East, furniture factory in the industrial zone in the West of the metropolis.
2. agriculture - agricultural farms in the North from the Staryy Michane, dairy farms and fruit plantations to the West of Beregaevo, in the industrial area of Akhtubinsk - slaughterhouse, brewery, dairy, bakery.
3. fishing industry - fishing in the Gulf, a fishing port in the West industrial area of Akhtubinsk.
4. products and goods delivered by motor transport, by railway transport in all settlements.
The grey squares (objects) I built a future railway in the map editor, which will be in a major metropolis Akhtubinsk (including the city trains with several stations), Beregayevo, Staryy Mitchan and Milgidun. It is very convenient before the game to already know how to build.
Map of scenario
City on the coast.png
City on the coast.png (72.57 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
GRF's
City on the coast - GRF's.png
City on the coast - GRF's.png (27.73 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
City on the coast.scn
Scenario file - City on the coast.scn
(171.96 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Enjoy the game  :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

City on the coast.scn - full map :) (To view, download and open using any image editor, or image viewer.)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Urban river channels.scn. Map: 256 x 256. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
The city consists of several areas separated by water channels. The water channels pass through the entire metropolis. In the South of the city are located the forests and fields. The terrain is flat with no elevation changes. Basic public transport - buses, commuter trains, buses, trams and cars. In the city there are private houses and buildings of high density. In each area there are parks, promenades, plazas, grocery and hardware stores, cafes and other buildings. In the southern part of the metropolis there are three commuter rail stations. In the South-East is mine for the extraction of mineral resources (coal, sand, limestone, clay), the areas of timber harvesting. All goods delivered to a freight trains in the industrial area. Located in the South of the farms. From the farms on trucks brought in the industrial area of grain, sugar beet, milk and cattle.
Map of scenario:
map and population.png
(237.82 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
Городские каналы_urban river channels - GRF's.png
Городские каналы_urban river channels - GRF's.png (27.73 KiB) Viewed 12980 times
The scenario file: Enjoy the game  :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Urban river channels.scn - full map :) (To view, download and open using any image editor, or image viewer.)
GreenMay
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GreenMay »

STD wrote:A new scenario - Moscow region.scn. (Central Russia, Moscow region) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
I added the location of coal mines in the North, in the South-West, iron ore mines in the South, oil wells in the East and South, the Breweries in the cities. In real life, in the Moscow region has no deposits of coal, iron ore and oil.
Enjoy the game :)
Map Moscow region.png
Towns Moscow region.png
GRF's:
GRF's Moscow region.png
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247.
Road: ARRS 2.0
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .
Не могу запустить сценарий на даже на OTTD 1.6 win32
err.png
err.png (11.11 KiB) Viewed 12836 times
Невозможно нигде найти следующие дополнения.
Помогите :bow:
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Russian:
Добрый вечер по местному времени :) Ссылки на файлы, которые отсутствуют:
http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/worldair ... s/?C=M&O=D - WAS. Скачать последнюю версию. Архив распаковать и WAS.tar скопировать в папку "..\content_download\newgrf\". NewShips v0.48 10.11.2010 и Marico v0.34 01.08.2016 скачать можно тут - http://www.ttdpatch.de/download.html. Если в архиве содержимое, то распаковать, файлы с расширением .grf скопировать в папку "\newgrf\". После этого можно смело загружать сценарий. Должно запуститься :) Я лично проверял сейчас.
English:
Evening local time :) Links to the files that are missing:
http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/worldair ... s/?C=M&O=D - WAS. Download the latest version. Unpack the archive and WAS.tar copy the folder "..\content_download\newgrf\". NewShips v0.48 10.11.2010 and Marico v0.34 01.08.2016 you can download here - http://www.ttdpatch.de/download.html. If in the archive contents, extract files with the file extension .grf copy the folder "\newgrf\". You can then safely upload the scenario. Should start :) I personally checked now.
GreenMay
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GreenMay »

Заработало!
Спасибо!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

GreenMay wrote:Заработало!
Спасибо!
Хорошо! Очень рад!
Well! Very happy!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Coastal areas_lake". Map: 128 x 128. The subarctic climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario.png
Map of scenario.png (25.43 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
GRF's:
GRF's os scenario.png
GRF's os scenario.png (33.62 KiB) Viewed 12639 times
The scenario file:
Coastal areas_lake.scn
(77.04 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
Information about the scenario
Enjoy the game   :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Freedom_nature". Map: 128 x 128. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Freedom_nature.png
Map of scenario Freedom_nature.png (14.06 KiB) Viewed 12358 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario Freedom_nature.png
GRF's of scenario Freedom_nature.png (16.74 KiB) Viewed 12358 times
The scenario file:
Freedom_nature.scn
(61.59 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "winter landscape". Map: 128 x 128. The subarctic climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario winter landscape.png
Map of scenario winter landscape.png (20.33 KiB) Viewed 12195 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario winter landscape.png
GRF's of scenario winter landscape.png (19.43 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
The scenario file:
winter landscape.rar
(76.17 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

STD wrote:This scenario is called "winter landscape". Map: 128 x 128. The subarctic climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
GRF's:
The scenario file:
winter landscape.rar

Will have look during the hols , nice to see the gremlins have left the small maps .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

piratescooby wrote:
STD wrote:This scenario is called "winter landscape". Map: 128 x 128. The subarctic climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
GRF's:
The scenario file:
winter landscape.rar

Will have look during the hols , nice to see the gremlins have left the small maps .
Thanks, piratescooby :D
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Industry". Map size: 256 x 256. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Industry.scn.png
Map of scenario Industry.scn.png (45.12 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario Industry.scn.png
GRF's of scenario Industry.scn.png (17.73 KiB) Viewed 11938 times
The scenario file:
Industry.rar
(143.93 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Village station". Map size: 256 x 256. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Village station.png
Map of scenario Village station.png (43.19 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario Village station.png
GRF's of scenario Village station.png (23.82 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
The scenario file:
Village station.rar
(158.21 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Freedom". Map size: 128 x 128. OpenTTD ratt (road and tram types) win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Freedom.scn.png
Map of scenario Freedom.scn.png (25.99 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario Freedom.scn.png
GRF's of scenario Freedom.scn.png (15.73 KiB) Viewed 11517 times
The scenario file:
Freedom.rar
(67.42 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Rivers and lakes". Map size: 128 x 128. OpenTTD ratt (road and tram types) win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Rivers and lakes.png
Map of scenario Rivers and lakes.png (16.58 KiB) Viewed 11312 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario Rivers and lakes.png
GRF's of scenario Rivers and lakes.png (27.73 KiB) Viewed 11312 times
The scenario file:
Rivers and lakes.rar
(69.84 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Autumn in the countryside". Map size: 128 x 128. OpenTTD ratt (road and tram types) win64.
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Autumn in the countryside.png
Map of scenario Autumn in the countryside.png (19.25 KiB) Viewed 11148 times
GRF's:
NewGRF's of scenario Autumn in the countryside.png
NewGRF's of scenario Autumn in the countryside.png (25.88 KiB) Viewed 11148 times
The scenario file:
Autumn in the countryside.rar
(79.61 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”