[OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD saved games

Post by STD »

Hi, Kordasn. I'll help you find the missing GRF's.
On the website https://grfcrawler.tt-forums.net not all GRF''s you can download. There are other sites, links to those sites, I give you now. :D

1. GRF's for scenario Canada
2. Here's a few sites where you can download missing GRF's :)

My advice for the future :wink: - all the questions to find GRF's in the theme - Looking for Graphics? Ask here.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Middle East.scn. (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Georgia, Djibouti, Egypt, Yemen, Israel, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Cyprus, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Eritrea, Ethiopia and southern part of Russia - Makhachkala, Vladikavkaz.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 2048x2048. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1900 year.
I added the location of food factories, furniture factories, areas of dredging, fishing areas and warehouses of building materials.
Enjoy the game :)
Map Middle East.png
Map Middle East.png (78.5 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Towns Middle East.png
Towns Middle East.png (112.14 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
GRF's:
GRF's Middle East.png
GRF's Middle East.png (27.59 KiB) Viewed 17391 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.3, Cities - Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains in NML 2.0 - alpha1.
Railway tracks - FRISS - Rail Infrastructure 1.0.0.
Road: ARRS v2.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set Version 1.2 - Modified for ARRS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Japsor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Japsor »

Love the scenario STD!

But i seams i have a small problem with the FRISS set. Every time i place signals the graphics seem to be reversed. Any idea how to fix this cause i have no clue. Posted the same question on the FRISS thread but guess that one is a bit dead

Tanks anyway for the scenario :wink:
Belgium here
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Japsor wrote:Love the scenario STD!

But i seams i have a small problem with the FRISS set. Every time i place signals the graphics seem to be reversed. Any idea how to fix this cause i have no clue. Posted the same question on the FRISS thread but guess that one is a bit dead

Tanks anyway for the scenario :wink:
And you try to use other signals. I therefore added Combined North American Signals v1.1 in the list of the recommended GRF's files :) .

Thank you very much for your comment to the new scenario. I am pleased to hear good words from players. Thanks again. :))

I will try later to make more new scenarios. Although 25 scenarios is a very good figure. I'm still thinking which country to choose, can islands. A lot of options. While I have a temporary pause in the development of new scenarios.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Dominican Republic and Haiti.scn. (Caribbean sea, greater Antilles, island of Haiti, Dominican Republic, Haiti.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 1024x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1950 year.
I added the location of fishing areas, warehouses of building materials, two aluminum smelters and two fabrication facilities.
Map Dominican Republic and Haiti.png
(59.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Towns Dominican Republic and Haiti.png
Towns Dominican Republic and Haiti.png (22.87 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
GRF's:
GRF's Dominican Republic and Haiti.png
GRF's Dominican Republic and Haiti.png (27.59 KiB) Viewed 17282 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Las Vegas.scn. (North America, USA, Las Vegas.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1950 year.
I added the location of steel plant, steel plant, plant of metal goods, warehouses of building materials, textile factories and slaughterhouses.
Map Las Vegas.png
Map Las Vegas.png (63.03 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Towns Las Vegas.png
Towns Las Vegas.png (17.09 KiB) Viewed 17113 times
GRF's:
GRF's Las Vegas.png
GRF's Las Vegas.png (26.18 KiB) Viewed 17113 times
The main set trains: North American Railway Set (NARS) 2.51.
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247.
50cali8er
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 50cali8er »

STD wrote:A new scenario - Estonia.scn. (Estonia, Eastern Europe) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
I added the location of fishing areas, forests, sand pits.
Estonia map.png
GRF's:
GRF's Estonia.png
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Road: ARRS 2.0
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .
Hey, thanks for the map!
I had some ctrs missing, but managed to find them with your links.

The only problem I am having is that subartic white is so intense on my eyes. Is there any possibility for more greener solution? We have ton of forest in Estonia.

Thanks!

EDIT: oh my bad, winter goes to summer! :)
50cali8er
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 50cali8er »

STD wrote:A new scenario - Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).scn. (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Northwest Belarus, Eastern Europe) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
I added the location of fishing areas, forests, sand pits.
Map and towns:
Map of Baltic states.png
Towns Baltic states.png
GRF's:
GRF's Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).png
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
There are still some problems I am encountering. I got single player working by finding compatible files, but it won't work for multiplayer.
I am missing 2 older files:
MariCo v0.33 01.01.2016
NewShips (not sure the version)

Edit:

Found right one here for WAS (http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/worldair ... 6050-1803/)

I think the old versions of these files are not available anymore.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

50cali8er wrote:
There are still some problems I am encountering. I got single player working by finding compatible files, but it won't work for multiplayer.
MariCo v0.33 01.01.2016

Edit:

Found right one here for WAS (http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/worldair ... 6050-1803/)

Thanks for the great review. I will now answer your questions :D .
1. GRF's: http://www.ttdpatch.de/download.html - MariCo v0.34 01.08.2016 and Newships (v0.48), I suggest to use one of the latest nightly versions WAS. But you can also use the releases the WAS version 0.1 on 24.09.2012.
50cali8er wrote:The only problem I am having is that subartic white is so intense on my eyes. Is there any possibility for more greener solution? We have ton of forest in Estonia.

Thanks!

I propose to edit the height of the snow in GRF OpenGFX and Landscape 1.1.2. To do this, go to settings and choose the level of snow in January and to set the required value that you need. If you do not want to change the snow level in one year, you should put the same level of snow in January and the snow level in July.
3. And the number of forests on the map you can edit in the scenario editor.

I hope I was able to help you in your questions. :))

Regards
STD (Aleksey)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

General map of Denmark (1.01.1990):
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1990#1.png
(173.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Denmark.png
GRF's Denmark.png (18.99 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
The save of the game (openttd-custom-jgrpp-0.14.0-MINGW-win32):
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1990 г..sav
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 426 times
Screenshots from the game to watch here. :)
50cali8er
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 50cali8er »

STD wrote:
50cali8er wrote:
MariCo v0.33 01.01.2016

Edit:

Thanks for the great review. I will now answer your questions :D .
1. GRF's: http://www.ttdpatch.de/download.html - MariCo v0.34 01.08.2016 and Newships (v0.48), I suggest to use one of the latest nightly versions WAS. But you can also use the releases the WAS version 0.1 on 24.09.2012.
50cali8er wrote:The only problem I am having is that subartic white is so intense on my eyes. Is there any possibility for more greener solution? We have ton of forest in Estonia.

Thanks!

I propose to edit the height of the snow in GRF OpenGFX and Landscape 1.1.2. To do this, go to settings and choose the level of snow in January and to set the required value that you need. If you do not want to change the snow level in one year, you should put the same level of snow in January and the snow level in July.
3. And the number of forests on the map you can edit in the scenario editor.

I hope I was able to help you in your questions. :))

Regards
STD (Aleksey)
Thanks Aleksey for the answer.
I can play it fine in single player, but would really like to play it with my brother over lan. We can play regular games.

Here is what I get when I try to start multiplayer (images in attachments)
2.jpg
(675.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
1.jpg
(645.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

50cali8er wrote:
STD wrote:
Thanks Aleksey for the answer.
I can play it fine in single player, but would really like to play it with my brother over lan. We can play regular games.

Here is what I get when I try to start multiplayer (images in attachments)
2.jpg
1.jpg
Hi, 50cali8er :D . I'm glad you were able to run the scenario in a single game. And about the game in multiplayer I have only one option - you try to experiment on the order GRF''s in the map editor. Then save the scenario and try again to run in multiplayer. I have not tried to play with my scripts in multiplayer, I have enough single player game :) .

Another tip - if you are able to start in multiplayer, then ask for help from more experienced players who once played in a multiplayer. I hope you will be able to run multiplayer. Good luck!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Leningrad region.scn. (North-West Russia, Leningrad oblast, Saint Petersburg.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
Map and towns:
Map Leningrad region.png
Map Leningrad region.png (22.58 KiB) Viewed 16818 times
Towns of Leningrad region.png
Towns of Leningrad region.png (18.43 KiB) Viewed 16818 times
GRF's:
GRF's Leningrad region.png
GRF's Leningrad region.png (23 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - The Volga region.scn. (Russia, Volga region, East part of Kazakhstan.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 512x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
Map and towns:
Map of the Volga region.png
Map of the Volga region.png (25.67 KiB) Viewed 16817 times
Towns of the Volga region.png
Towns of the Volga region.png (13.79 KiB) Viewed 16817 times
GRF's:
GRF's The Volga region.png
GRF's The Volga region.png (23 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Eastern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.scn. (Ukraine, Russia, the Caucasus, the Black sea.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of furniture factories, warehouses of building materials and ports. Enjoy the game :)
Map and Towns:
Towns of Eatern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.png
Towns of Eatern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.png (24.81 KiB) Viewed 16710 times
Map of Eastern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.png
Map of Eastern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.png (30.33 KiB) Viewed 16710 times
GRF's:
GRF's Eastern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.png
GRF's Eastern Ukraine and South-Western Russia.png (19.47 KiB) Viewed 16710 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.5, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - North-Western Russia.scn. (Russia, the North-Western part, the Kola Peninsula, Barents sea, White sea, Arctic ocean.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of a textile factory in Karpogory and automobile plant in Arkhangelsk.
Map and towns:
Map of North-Western Russia.png
Map of North-Western Russia.png (37.83 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Towns of North-Western Russia.png
Towns of North-Western Russia.png (23.57 KiB) Viewed 16525 times
GRF's:
GRF's North-Western Russia.png
GRF's North-Western Russia.png (23 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario -The Middle Volga Region.scn. (Russia, The Middle Volga Region, Samara, Ulyanovsk, Saratov and Orenburg regions.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of the printing houses, paper mills, sawmills, furniture factories, food factories and textile mills.
Map and towns:
Map of The Middle Volga Region.png
Map of The Middle Volga Region.png (51.11 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Towns of The Middle Volga Region.png
Towns of The Middle Volga Region.png (34.9 KiB) Viewed 16421 times
GRF's (+ AUZ objects: Landscape and terrain, slope aware groud tiles, water):
GRF's The Middle Volga Region.png
GRF's The Middle Volga Region.png (26.17 KiB) Viewed 16421 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - The Crimean Peninsula.scn. (Ukraine, Russia, The Crimean Peninsula, the Black sea, the Azov sea) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 2048x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of the ports, fishing ports, areas of dredging, warehouses of building materials, oil wells instead of wells for the extraction of natural gas, mechanical plant. Enjoy the game :)
Map and Towns:
Map of the Crimean Peninsula.png
Map of the Crimean Peninsula.png (42.61 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Towns of the Crimean Peninsula.png
Towns of the Crimean Peninsula.png (39.01 KiB) Viewed 16379 times
GRF's:
GRF's of the Crimean Peninsula.png
GRF's of the Crimean Peninsula.png (20.39 KiB) Viewed 16379 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.5, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - The Amazon River.scn. (South America, Brazil, Amazon river, Manaus) (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1950 year.
I added the location of forest areas, sawmills, timber-yards, storehouses of building materials, fishing ports, ports, breweries, furniture factories.
Map and towns:
Map of the Amazon River.png
(73.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's The Amazon River.png
GRF's The Amazon River.png (27.63 KiB) Viewed 16129 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.5, Cities - Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Mexico (The Yucatan Peninsula).scn. (Latin America, Mexico, Yucatan Peninsula) (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1950 year. I added the location of the fishing ports.
Map and towns:
Map of Mexiсo (The Yucatan Peninsula).png
(65.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Mexiсo (The Yucatan Peninsula).png
GRF's Mexiсo (The Yucatan Peninsula).png (27.63 KiB) Viewed 16123 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.5, Cities - Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”