[OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post by STD »

Thanks for your help, kamnet :wink: .
List of available air transport with indication of location - http://forums.ttdrussia.net (My nickname on the forum - Aleksey).
Anyone who missed some sets GRF's, then just ask. I'll help you find what's missing. I have at different times scored all the necessary GRF's sets, now I use them in the game :) .

Regards, STD (Aleksey).
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post by Argus »

Sorry, one functional link I have overlooked :) Thanks - this link solved my problem - https://yadi.sk/d/JoJWT8CzuwiZsw
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD saved games

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Urban landscape. City centre". Map size: 128 x 128. OpenTTD_LetsPlayEdition_32bit (Joker's Patch Pack).
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Urban landscape. City centre.png
Map of scenario Urban landscape. City centre.png (15.92 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
GRF's:
GRF's of scenario Urban landscape. City centre..png
GRF's of scenario Urban landscape. City centre..png (42.43 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
The scenario file:
Urban landscape. City centre.rar
(88.04 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
Information about the scenario
Enjoy the game   :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Village by the lake". Map size: 128 x 128. OpenTTD_LetsPlayEdition_32bit (Joker's Patch Pack).
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Village by the lake.png
Map of scenario Village by the lake.png (14.68 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
GRF's:
NewGRF's of scenario Village by the lake.png
NewGRF's of scenario Village by the lake.png (39.19 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
The scenario file:
Village by the lake.rar
(66.1 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "River bridge". Map size: 64 x 64. OpenTTD_LetsPlayEdition_32bit (Joker's Patch Pack).
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario River bridge.png
Map of scenario River bridge.png (8.11 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
GRF's:
New GRF's of scenario River bridge.png
New GRF's of scenario River bridge.png (33.9 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
The scenario file:
River bridge.rar
(49.58 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
TheNunnceler
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TheNunnceler »

STD wrote: 27 Apr 2016 11:58 A new scenario - Canada.scn. (Canada and north USA) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. Enjoy the game :)
Map contours (Canada and north USA) and towns.png
GRF's:
GRF's.png
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - North American City Set v1.0.
The main set trains: Canadian Trains v1.1a and North American Railway Set (NARS) 2.51.
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247.
Road: North American Roads Set v1.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.11.
Here's GRF's, which you will not find in bananas (without these GRF's Canada.scn will not open):
Canadian Set
The link to the GRFs is now sadly to a Dropbox deleted file page. Where can I get them?
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

TheNunnceler wrote: 09 Jun 2022 05:46
STD wrote: 27 Apr 2016 11:58 Here's GRF's, which you will not find in bananas (without these GRF's Canada.scn will not open):
Canadian Set
The link to the GRFs is now sadly to a Dropbox deleted file page. Where can I get them?
The author of those NewGRFs removed them from the community several years ago. As they were not distributed with a license that allowed others to re-distribute them, nor were they open source, the community by and large has respected the author's wishes to not continue distributing them without his permission.
JohnFranklin523
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by JohnFranklin523 »

STD wrote: 03 Sep 2016 19:29 A new scenario - Middle East.scn. (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Georgia, Djibouti, Egypt, Yemen, Israel, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Cyprus, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Eritrea, Ethiopia and southern part of Russia - Makhachkala, Vladikavkaz.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subtropical climate. Size: 2048x2048. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32 or higher. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1900 year.
I added the location of food factories, furniture factories, areas of dredging, fishing areas and warehouses of building materials.
Enjoy the game :)
Map Middle East.png
Towns Middle East.png
GRF's:
GRF's Middle East.png
Industry - FIRS 2.1.3, Cities - Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains in NML 2.0 - alpha1.
Railway tracks - FRISS - Rail Infrastructure 1.0.0.
Road: ARRS v2.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set Version 1.2 - Modified for ARRS
I used this map in my server. It was nice! However I made some changes to it such as changing NewGRFs and road layouts of cities (from “2*2” to “Improved”).
Leaping Liu Never Dies
跨越不死,曙光永生
The founder of China Set; the operator of JFServer.
My GRFs besides China Set
My Scenarios and Heightmaps

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”