[OTTD] Sweden

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
PixL
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] Sweden

Post by PixL »

I really love the way this scenario looks, it is probably my favourite of the scenarios I have downloaded.
I also have the problem that I can't buy trains or ships, naturally.
Sadly, my computer cannot read the file format of your new version, so I can't tell if it works or not.
But if the version works and is put into the online content menu I will be very happy. :D
I like planes and road vehicles, but without ships and trains, they are worth nothing.
"Winning is for losers!"
Noddy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Noddy »

Freddan wrote:I'm very sorry that my scenario isn't working anymore due to recent updates of OpenTTD, which doesn't allow you to add NewGRFs once you have saved the scenario.
To solve this problem I'm now uploading a new version with added NewGRFs which are available through Bananas.
However, before I upload this revised version I need some people to test the scenario.

I kindly ask you to download this version and test it, and then tell me if it works now !

/Freddan

Dear Freddan.

First of all, thanks for making this scenario! I've been to Abisko 4 times in my life and I was very happy to see that you'd included a place that means so much to me, into the scenario. I intend on building the Kiruna Iron mine fully out! :D

I was wondering, what status was concerning the new version? And if I should just download the attachement, I don't really have a clue as to what Bananas is.

Thank you!

UPDATE: The attachement doesn't seem to be doing it for me. I'm running the latest version of OpenTTD with the OpenGFX/MSX/SFXs on Mac, with no other custom made files installed.
pixar
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pixar »

It's a very nice scenario indeed, great work!

Here are some screenshots from my save on this wonderfull scenario :)

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”