[OTTD 0.7.0 beta2] Scenario "BayCity"

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Shodan77
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD 0.7.0 beta2] Scenario "BayCity"

Post by Shodan77 »

Hi,

I recently created a scenario for myself. Personally I don't like maps scattered with cities which get in the way of transporting and can't all be serviced anyway.

So I focused on these points, which I expected to be fun to play for myself:
- One "main" city at the coast
- Other cities at logical settling places (at the beach near main city, at lake in the mountains, in a valley), not too much
- Resources scattered placed a bit "natural" (forest at mountain sides, farmers in flat lower area, mining along a line depicting the subsurface ore bed )

Still I think its not too elaborated with much room for development. During my first game the computer even founded new industries at good places, making it more interesting.

I hope you can enjoy the scenario too. Please comment if you want to.

Cheers,
Robert.
Attachments
BayCity.scn
Created with 0.7.0 beta2
- One "main" city at the coast
- Other cities at logical settling places (at the beach near main city, at lake in the mountains, in a valley), not too much
- Resources scattered placed a bit "natural" (forest at mountain sides, farmers in flat lower area, mining along a line depicting the subsurface ore bed )
(96.74 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
BayCity.png
(451.62 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
sandeuros
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD 0.7.0 beta2] Scenario "BayCity"

Post by sandeuros »

COOL,

but how many places are there?

Sandeuros

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”