UK Scenario(s)

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
stuarta
Engineer
Engineer

Re: UK Scenario(s)

Post by stuarta »

I like it. Anyway though it can have some different grf files for the buses to have realistic names?
kamnet

UK Scenario v3.0a4-a1-2018-01-08

Post by kamnet »

Not seeing an update for a long time, I'm providing one.
UK Scenarion v3.0a4 - Revision A1 - Released January 8, 2018 by Kevin Fields (kamnet)

Adds the following NewGRFs, as currently available via in-game content download service:
+ Updates ECS Vectors to version 1.2
+ OpenGFX+ Trains v. 0.3.0
+ OpenGFX+ Road Vehices v. 0.4.1
+ Squid Ate FISH v. 2.0.2

Created using OpenTTD v. 1.8.0. This update will allow players to play the scenario as intended. Further modifications possible via the scenario editor, or I will make modifications upon request.

NOTE: There is a small error with this file, you will need to load the scenario, open the console (~) and enter the command "set dynamic_engines true" to fix it.
Attachments
UK-v30a4-a1-2019-01-08.scn
(2.82 MiB) Downloaded 379 times
Comi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Comi »

Sorry because I am a begginer but...

How can I install your file?

Tx :bow:
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Comi wrote:Sorry because I am a begginer but...

How can I install your file?

Tx :bow:
The OpenTTD wiki answers all your questions about game basics! :)
https://wiki.openttd.org/Scenario
FOARP
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FOARP »

Thanks for all the work people have done on here to maintain this.

I've downloaded the version 3.1 of this scenario for OTTD you can find using the in-game system. Some comments-
- Map looks good, lots of stuff to do.
- I'm not sure ECS is working too great - most of the time large amounts of industry dies off before I can reach it. Power Stations don't seem to accept oil, only coal, but there isn't any coal to be had on the map. Possibly an ECS update has broken something here because I assume coal mines etc. were supposed to be here.
- Likewise since there's no vehicle factories so nothing can be upgraded. Stuff ends up dying off because e.g., you supply farms with fertilizer but they also need vehicles which can't be had until they start popping up on the map edge, but this is too far to reach really.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”