[OTTD] My first complex game

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Junafani
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] My first complex game

Post by Junafani »

I started to play this game, and this is my first complex game. What are you thinking about it?

Edit: Uploaded newer save. Old had one big signal problem.
Attachments
An Angellike Transport, 8. 05. 1985.sav
(120.03 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
Last edited by Junafani on 30 Sep 2007 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit67890
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] My first complex game

Post by rabbit67890 »

not tried it it must be great!!@
Chatyking
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Chatyking »

Wonder why you dont take the goods from *Tuntfingborough mines* - even though you have goods services from that factory, your rating with local authority because of the 15% (poor) wont be helped. I'd also suggest making one station at the factory, even if you split the platforms between different lines.

Finally (and personally) i prefer to split trains between 'livestock' and 'grain'. If the grain hoppers are full but there is not enough livestock you grain is loosing value.
Junafani
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Junafani »

Chatyking wrote:Wonder why you dont take the goods from *Tuntfingborough mines* - even though you have goods services from that factory, your rating with local authority because of the 15% (poor) wont be helped. I'd also suggest making one station at the factory, even if you split the platforms between different lines.
You mean, that I should make goods trains to load in Tuntfingborough mines, not in the other station? It was like that first, but then I had was a little space problems and I splitted them.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”