[TTD] Post your saved games and scenarios here!

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Here's my Sub-Tropical savegame as seen in the Screenshots thread: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=425815#425815

The climate changes of the US Set makes for moderately exciting differences depending on the climate you're playing in, so I decided to have a go at a Sub-Tropical game. At first I didn't know which scenario to play, so I randomly chose Raichase's 'The Shape of Paradise', spotted some factories fairly close to a few rubber plantations and started to play. I didn't intend to finish playing, this was just a trial, but it was too fun to stop. :P

I've included the savegame, along with its .CFGs, and two screenshots. Again, masses of GRFs are used, but there are only a few you must have to play: US Set, LVs 3 3/4, Planeset and Newships.

To install:
Unzip the cfg and savegame files into your main TTD folder and the TTDPatch shortcut into any folder of choice, edit the address bar of the 'B&LPatch' shortcut according to the location of your TTD folder and finally run B&LPatch to play.

Enjoy, and opinions please. ;)
Attachments
As you can see, the far south is undeveloped, in case you feel like continuing the game.
As you can see, the far south is undeveloped, in case you feel like continuing the game.
SCR2.png (37.12 KiB) Viewed 7081 times
The 24 top earning trains of the company.
The 24 top earning trains of the company.
SCR1.png (88.54 KiB) Viewed 7138 times
B&L.zip
(179.54 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Would anybody be intersted in playing this scenario

There are NO industries just passengers and mail ;)

i know its a bit bland its just something i did to test how far a city would expand across little islands.

here is a screen shot
Attachments
Scr1.jpg
Scr1.jpg (145.63 KiB) Viewed 23388 times
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Ok folks,

Learning from my recent system Crash, where I lost my beautiful Scenario, I post this one now, before I loose it again.

I hereby present you "Mont Jus"

So this is a Scenario designed to be used with DanMack's excellent CanadianTrainSet. It's all about hills and valleys, some nice bay's and a seperate Island, etc make perfect use of ships. Airplanes could be used as well, of course, but you will have a hard time finding space for the airports.

So the landscape might give you a hard time, but it should allow you to build some nice curve and scenic routes.

I have attached the scenario in two flavours: One without any industries, so you gonna have to set them yourself first. This is for those who want to play it with different train and Industry sets.

Second file contains the finished Scenario. This is to be used together with the Canadian Train Set and it's industries.

EDIT: I just realised that this readme is not attached anyomore in the latest downloads. I can't find the copy of the readme anymore unfortunately.
So the grf paramter in my config is as follows: newgrf/cansetw.grf 255 4
This activates the above industries also in Arctic. It is not recommended to run any other new Industries when this is activated.

Enjoy and please give me some feedback.
Attachments
TRP04_MontJusnoInd.SV0
(351.22 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
TRP03_MontJusCanSet.SV0
(374.2 KiB) Downloaded 455 times
Mont Jus Scenario.png
Mont Jus Scenario.png (164.72 KiB) Viewed 7149 times
Last edited by The Irish on 16 Apr 2006 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Thanks The Irish, been looking for a new scenario to play. :))
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Cheers, Hope you will enjoy it. Let me know if you can think of any improvements... :D
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Just curious, you mentioned industries. I thought I would be clever and poke around for that grf, but I couldn't find it.

Which industry grf were you referring to, and please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance, The Irish! I'm playing it now, the scenery is marvellous!
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
ImageImage
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

With the grf parameter of the CanSet, it changes the industries in Arctic (Iron Ore, Steelmill and Sawmill).

I have my parameters accordingly. Check the readme, there it is all explained in details.

EDIT: I just realised that this readme is not attached anyomore in the latest downloads. I can't find the copy of the readme anymore unfortunately.

So the grf paramter in my config is as follows: newgrf/cansetw.grf 255 4

This activates the above industries also in Arctic. It is not recommended to run any other new Industries when this is activated.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

*Slaps Forehead*

Yes, I remember talking to Dan about this... Thanks Irish, I think I had that parameter with my old newgrf, that I lost with the HDD crash.

Thanks again for putting up with dummy ol Raichase :)).
ImageImage
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

you can find the manual here http://www.tt-forums.net/download.php?id=40168. or in oz trans' sig.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
borissjroetskov
Engineer
Engineer

Post by borissjroetskov »

here is my savegame
please give some comments about it

i noticed there is quite a bug in it: i'm not making any money, but i think thats because i allready have too much of it, is there a setting in the patch that can fix this?

enjoy
Attachments
borissjroetskov_savegame.zip
(146.64 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Here is a beta version of my scenario of America's Mid-West and North-East, which I hope to be put on the US Set's site for download. This area covers thousands of miles, so towns have been reduced in size and only the most major ones are there. Everything is based on New York Central's rail routes on this map http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _Route.jpg, hence the scenario's name, 'Water Level Route'. I've only spent about three days on it, but it's very much nearing completion and fully playable as it is. This is only a beta because I want to take some suggetions/criticism and so that other people can point out anything missing, such as major towns, rivers, or inaccurate names.

GRFs that you should have:
TTRv2
NABS
Brick viaduct bridge
Anything else is optional.

(Screenshots are taken in OTTD, but the scenario is TTD compatible).

EDIT: Reuploaded.
Attachments
Industries, 1st Jan 1921.png
Industries, 1st Jan 1921.png (28.44 KiB) Viewed 7022 times
Land Contours, 1st Jan 1921.png
Land Contours, 1st Jan 1921.png (41.01 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
TRP34.SV0
This is a beta. The latest version is in my later post.
(297.6 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
Last edited by White Rabbit on 07 May 2006 12:06, edited 2 times in total.
LittleHelper
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LittleHelper »

White Rabbit wrote: ...Here is a beta version of my scenario of America's Mid-West and North-East ...
Cool, White Rabbit.... I'm just playing extensively on the European map and I was thinking about the need to get some realistic scenarios from other areas of the world (i don't really like to play with these fictive landscapes and esp. funny city names) ... therefore your scenario is warmly welcome.... and only one comment.. i was three times in Buffalo, NY, and the map regarding that area seems to be quite ok ... :lol: ...(only kidding)!

regards
LH 8)
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

White Rabbit wrote:Here is a beta version of my scenario of America's Mid-West and North-East
Ah good!

Something to do...
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Here's hopefully the final version. Toronto has now been fixed, some new industries have been added, and the terrain has been slightly modified so the mountains look better. Updated terrain/industry maps are in my previous post. Enjoy!

EDIT: Reuploaded with, well, lighthouses and transmitters. Those things just add some more life to the scenario.

EDIT 2: Reuploaded with a few industry tweaks. Also, Chicago no longer owns Milwaukee's roads. :P
Attachments
Screenshot of the Mid-West regions.
Screenshot of the Mid-West regions.
SCR11.png (246.66 KiB) Viewed 7002 times
Screenshot of the Appalachian Mountains.
Screenshot of the Appalachian Mountains.
SCR1.png (280.19 KiB) Viewed 7049 times
TRP34.SV0
Scenario.
(310.13 KiB) Downloaded 421 times
Last edited by White Rabbit on 07 Jun 2007 17:27, edited 3 times in total.
Uwe
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Uwe »

As requested by someone, my latest game as seen on the screenshots thread some weeks ago. Includes the basic map at the start of the game and some snapshots of the developments in between.
Attachments
savegame.zip
(661.87 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
Dave

Post by Dave »

Well - here's my effort.

Storia, 1921.

Some fantastic scenery, and some legendary places.

There's a full compliment of industries here for your use, and plenty of towns to link together.

Still editable of course, let me know what you think.
Attachments
TRP02.SV0
(149.31 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

A final version of a game I've uploaded way earlier. Screens can be found here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... start=7572
Attachments
ttdpatch.cfg
CFG file, though anything will work, really.
(3.28 KiB) Downloaded 356 times
TRP08.SV1
(467.88 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
||Linkxors||NW||DA||BS||MJ||
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

heres a save my friend and I were playing. no newgrs except for the cargoset and planeset if you have any probs ask me
Attachments
ttdpatch.cfg
(32.8 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
TRT08.SV1
(242.14 KiB) Downloaded 337 times
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
GaZeeBo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GaZeeBo »

Here is my savegame of a newly started coal map.
I intend on plugging all resources together before i start moving around people.

Could you tell me how to improve the merging of my tracks? I've been using this method for ages now but im not sure if it's really good or anything.
The place where the savegame starts is something new I'm trying and I'm kinda hoping this works out to handle more trains.

Also.. how can I put something like PBS at the power station ? So that an incoming train doesn't have to wait with entering the station if another train is leaving the station.

**edit**
I changed the merging of the tracks. Not at all places yet though.
Could you give me some thoughts on this ?
Edited version is save 27

--**edit 2**--
I now changed all merging to a newer type , also I made a junction where 4 rails come together. I got all my info from TTD websites but I would still like an experienced eye to take a look at it.
Latest version is 31
Attachments
ttdpatch.cfg
(3.18 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
TRT21.SV1
(270.19 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
TRT27.SV1
(273.31 KiB) Downloaded 353 times
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

Here's a savegame I've been at for a while, it is still a work in progress.
newgrfw.cfg and ttdpatch.cfg included.
Year: 2427, I'm starting to run out of space in certain areas.
Attachments
TRP07.zip
(328.08 KiB) Downloaded 386 times

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”