[TTD] Post your saved games and scenarios here!

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Trev
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Trev »

Gazeebo: Those junctions look fine, they should be able to handle dozens of trains.

With the coal station, I think you're referring to pre-signals (not PBS, which isi a lot more complicated). A Pre-signal at the entrance to a station yard will be red if -all- two way signals at the start of the platforms are also red.
http://wiki.ttdpatch.net/tiki-index.php?page=Presignals

JGR: Fantastic game. If you're running out of space, you could save some by turning off vehicle break-downs and getting rid of the manditory depots you have everywhere. It'd also mean your trains will get from A to B faster.

Love the aquaducts.
GaZeeBo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GaZeeBo »

Trev: Ok =)
I have just updated all junctions and also I started using PBS on stations.
So they can both enter and leave the station at the same time. And that did increase my income by a small amount.

Attached is the latest version of the game wich also shows all the iron ore connected to a steel mill.

I guess now I should start learning how to fill up my entire map with tracks and trains.. I've done a few savegames wich I found here and I had to buy a new jaw ! Dang.. I was really amazed by all the posibilitys but I don't think I wil be able to make those kind of things for the next few years heh.
Attachments
ttdpatch.cfg
(3.18 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
TRP11.SV1
(491.74 KiB) Downloaded 523 times
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

With the brilliant new tropic set version 1 being released, it is time for a scenario to use it in!

The land of the four rivers (Cuatro rios) has been a troublesome area for centuries. The French, the Spanish and the English have been fighting for this land, rich in mineral resources. Only after the turn into the 20th century, the fights have calmed down and peace broke out after the land was devided in a summit to end the war.

The Spanish got the Northwest, where the land is dry and most of the villages are nothing more but a couple of sheds, giving a bit of shade from the sun, for some local farmers. The saloon and the watertowers are the essential institutions to survive here.

The French however, got the East, most of the land is thick jungle, hard to fight your way trough. Couple of the nicer towns are along the coast, but the rainforest keeps them well separeted from each other.

The English didn't do too well during the fights and only managed to occupy a couple of Islands in the South. Those are nice spots however, perfect to take some holidays. A couple of natural resources here means, that the English are well interested in having the infrastructure rebuilt quickly.

So, you've got the choice. The land is crying out for help in rebuilding roads and rails. It's up to you to decide, whom to help first.
Ferrys and other ships might be a good choice too to ship some of the stuff along the rivers, where as aeroplanes might be the perfect choice to bridge the long distances in the French territory and to avoid the deep and rainy forest.

Enjoy.

BTW, There is a small problem with the coalmines. Rather then coal, the produce rubber, but the Powerplant still accepts it. Just watch out when buying your transport equipment. Sorry for that.
Attachments
TRP00_Cuatro_rios.SV0
(431.46 KiB) Downloaded 487 times
Cuatro rios.png
Cuatro rios.png (148.33 KiB) Viewed 6126 times
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
HaroldV
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by HaroldV »

There's no such thing as too many Tropical scenarios. ;)
Here's my own contribution:

Sun's Bounty

There are no specific challenges; it's simply a little bit (sometimes more than a little) of everything that the tropical climate has to offer - hence the name - on a crafted map less sucky than the game generates itself.

No specific grfs are required (although Aegir's mod of Zimmlock's TTRS2 is recommended: find it here), and no grfs were harmed in the making of this scenario.
8)

Enjoy.
Attachments
Sun's Bounty.gif
Sun's Bounty.gif (21.68 KiB) Viewed 22637 times
TRP78_sb.SV0
EDIT: I originally uploaded the wrong file. This is the correct version. Sorry about that.
(271.49 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

My game, as requested in another topic.
This also contains my used GRFs.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
Nilo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nilo »

Rob wrote:My game, as requested in another topic.
This also contains my used GRFs.
Rob, That's amaizing butdoesn't bothers you that it rusn slowly? It took me a while to get cross the map.And what a scarry ammount of trains do you have there. You even deconstructed my house to make room for some trains. On the other hand if this was in real live it would be easy to get from bergen op zoom to school in vlissingen :P
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

No it doesn't bother me, because it doesn't run slowly here. :P

You can see how many trains I have by opening the company window.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Here's my current offering.

Having been absent from the community for a good amount of time, I may be using outdated grf's, old test/alpha grf's, or even grf's that no longer exist.

Any problems, drop us a PM or whatnot.
Attachments
TRP14.SV1
(363.19 KiB) Downloaded 485 times
ttdpatch.cfg
(1.91 KiB) Downloaded 430 times
Last edited by Raichase on 06 Aug 2006 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
mtwist
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mtwist »

Thanks Raichase. Any chance to get your ttdpatch.cfg?
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Posted above. I knew I had forgotten something ;)
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
ImageImage
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Allright. I decided to post my savegame of my japanese scenario.

It is now in 2009 and most of it is built up. Only one little branch line remains to be built and a couple of corrections here and there, as they are spotted.

Here is save, config and a map overview, for you to see what is awaiting you.
Attachments
Japan map 2009.png
Japan map 2009.png (27.02 KiB) Viewed 6126 times
ttdpatch.cfg
(3.43 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
TRP45.SV1
(707.06 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

1975, I'm a bit broke because I sunk all my money into some BR103's for the main north express line. Commuter trains are all in the process of being updated to electric trains, and regional trains are being replaced with 614's (marvellous trains).

ET-87's are all scrapped (none saved), the last BR01 ran on the mainline in 1974 (no more mainline steam), and a museam saved the last BR01 in running conditions up on the Dathill branch.
Attachments
TRP19.SV1
(382.88 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
ImageImage
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

Celebrate the year of my birth!

Making news:

VT-08's have recently been withdrawn, as well as VT-95's. V160's and V200's carry the non-electrified traffic. BR111's have been introduced to carry commuter passengers on the crowded central-S Bahn line, whilst BR420's and ET-30's carry most of the other commuters.

Also, as of this point, over 3.4 million passengers have been moved since 1921.
Attachments
TRP23.SV1
(396.71 KiB) Downloaded 495 times
ImageImage
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

PMG Spammer.

Just kidding.

Here's the map I will be using for my new game, with the UKRS. Mostly for Skiddles benefit, but if anyone else wants to play on the same, random map as my game, and compare shots in the screenie forum, feel free :)).

P.S. I'll post the final savegame from my last game a bit later.
Attachments
TRP01.SV1
(205.77 KiB) Downloaded 430 times
ImageImage
dragonhorseboy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dragonhorseboy »

just thought I would upload this out of interests :-)

uses these as far as I can determine:
newstatsw.grf
coveredbridger.grf
coalminew.grf
newwater_206.grf
dutchcatw.grf *should be loaded for the electric locomotives*
ironminew.grf
transmitter.grf (red/white stripped radio tower one)
ttrs2w.grf 2 1 0 0
canstnw.grf
guiw.grf
woodendockw_193_476.grf
snowline_155.grf
pb_ukrsi.grf
newshipsw.grf *should be loaded for proper ship choice*
trkfoundw_710.grf
cansetw.grf *required, no need to say why heh*

edit: before I forget, I have breakdowns set to be off and that the road bridges around town are due to having the flag enabled for trains to slow down before road crossings, and accerlation is set to 3333. cheers

edit: newer save uploaded :P
Attachments
TRP02.SV1
(324.91 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
TRP03.SV1
(347.74 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
Prebral
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Prebral »

I have created a new DMR-based scenario, this time it is the city of Pilsen (Czech rep.) and it's neighborhood. I tried to keep it as realistic as possible, so there are some industries missing (oil rigs...), however the ECS should handle it due to it's variability.

Some notes and recommendations:
- try to do no major terrain changes
- potash mines represent pyritic slate mines
- there may be few free slots to add some industries. Shipyards, oil wells, oil rigs and limestone quarries are unrealistic in this case. There may be more minor breweries, but because of the way game limits their appearance, I was able to plant only one major brewery. You may give it a try...a textilera is also missing but may be founded.
- the city is a major railroad hub, with main station located eastwards close to industrial area by the brewery. There is enough room for it.
- have fun
Attachments
minimap
minimap
TRP12.jpg (21.21 KiB) Viewed 21816 times
plzen.zip
Pilsen
(88.79 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
dragonhorseboy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dragonhorseboy »

I may need to consider my own webpage for my saves but anyhow one more upload and as usual same grfs/etc as my thread a few posts back on this page

lot of little changes and some new routes just built :wink:

edit: road diesels finally arrived so I put them in a 8xx numbering series .. and am still too lazy to rip down all the unused wires! :roll:
Attachments
TRP01.SV1
(364.01 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
dragonhorseboy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dragonhorseboy »

check http://users.tt-forums.net/vasuki/saves.html for fourth and any future saves from me (and yeah I numbered them in order now)

:D
DanMacK
Tycoon
Tycoon

Temperate Longmap Scenario

Post by DanMacK »

A new Temperate Longmap Scenario :D

I posted the basic verision of this awhile back, but it's been revised and tuned up. It was designed with the North American Building Set, TTRS2, and Pikka's UKRS Industries. Train set is recommended to be the UKRS but any will do that's compatible w/new cargoes.

It's a relativly easy scenario compared to my other ones, but it's a challenge as well, esp. w/the UKRS.

Enjoy
Attachments
Trt20.sv0
Temperate Longmap
(214.63 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

Heres my current savegame. My aim is to get a full network. Heres my savegame and cfgs
Attachments
ttdpatch.cfg
(33.26 KiB) Downloaded 367 times
TRP24.SV1
(356.17 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
newgrfw.cfg
(291 Bytes) Downloaded 356 times
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”