[OTTD] Scenarios

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Dopefish_lives
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Scenarios

Post by Dopefish_lives »

this is an update to the BigTown Scenario.

same thing:
- map size 128x128
- difficulty: hard
- landscape: flat, with a couple of hills here and there
- cargo types: passengers, mail, valuables, coal, oil and goods (from oil)
- transport possibilities: trucks, buses, boats, trams
- compatibility: openttd 0.5.2, no new grf's enabled

HAVE FUN!!!!! (i'm sure you will :wink: )
Attachments
BigTown2.scn
(97.68 KiB) Downloaded 1221 times
OzBabe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OzBabe »

welli wont bother submitting anymore scenarios, after luuland review, hell for a first scenario working,
and playing the game for just 8 days and not having scenario editors or map editors or anything of the sort to make maps like tasmania etc i thought my first attempt was quite promising of what i will one day be able to achieve

All i have and am happy with is the game settings and normal scenario creators.............
hmmm wonder what i will create for myself next

Luv n Hugz all,
Leanne
From the ashes rises majestically, a golden pheonix, so do I rise from the ground to conquer all that fall before me, Known as petty servant, For I am The Death Queen of Hell.
Luukland
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Luukland »

Since reviewing is not "encouraging" for the newcoming people, i will stop reviewing scenarios. Although I still think that not very made scenario should be posted here, i get the point of "discourage". You wont be hearing anything from me, good luck evryone with making scenarios (I am sure you all will do), I am going to concentrate on the wiki :)
Expresso
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Expresso »

Maybe it's time for a scenario forum. That seems more useful to me as this sticky. Than each scenario could have its own thread, which could be used to measure the scenario's popularity. That should work much better as this thread. If somebody wants his/her scenario judged, s/he can add a poll.
bennon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bennon »

THIS IS BENNON again and i have a sanario there is alittle town in the middle surrounded by industrys and make the town huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
make this town huge.scn
(65.57 KiB) Downloaded 980 times
bennon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bennon »

bennon wrote:THIS IS BENNON again and i have a sanario there is a little town in the middle surrounded by industrys and make the town huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OzBabe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OzBabe »

ok downloaded it benon, will give it a go

Luv n Hugz
Leanne :P
From the ashes rises majestically, a golden pheonix, so do I rise from the ground to conquer all that fall before me, Known as petty servant, For I am The Death Queen of Hell.
Jupix
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Jupix »

Expresso wrote:Maybe it's time for a scenario forum. That seems more useful to me as this sticky. Than each scenario could have its own thread, which could be used to measure the scenario's popularity. That should work much better as this thread. If somebody wants his/her scenario judged, s/he can add a poll.
Now that we have phpBB3 (and consequently sub-forums), this could work.

Before it wouldn't have worked for the low amount of scenarios we have.
#################
Lordmwa
President
President

Post by Lordmwa »

Jupix wrote:
Expresso wrote: Maybe it's time for a scenario forum. That seems more useful to me as this sticky. Than each scenario could have its own thread, which could be used to measure the scenario's popularity. That should work much better as this thread. If somebody wants his/her scenario judged, s/he can add a poll.

Now that we have phpBB3 (and consequently sub-forums), this could work.

Before it wouldn't have worked for the low amount of scenarios we have.
I put this a while ago in the forum suggestions forum and got shot down for it. (Mostly Mr Worley i will add)

As this is said i will start a new topic in the general openttd forum as this is not really the place to do it
The TT forums trivia tournament! Come along and join in the fun
http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=90722
OzBabe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OzBabe »

:P Here is "My Island Oasis Scenario"

Done on 1024 x 1024

I tried to make it for multi player in servers, i dont know if it is ok or not

No Newgrfs applied, set at 1950 starting and 2051 finish,,

Idea of the scenario briefly is to xonstruct, land or bridges and conect the industries to the right factory.....

I was aiming for several things here in this scenario,..................

a challenging game

multi player ability

something unique by me.... :P

Constructive criticism

more ideas to improve it maybe??

Well good luck and have fun

Hugz n Luv
Leanne :P

P.s if im still not that good at it i will give up after this and keep them to use on my website maybe
, thanks every1, hugzzzzzzzz
Attachments
Island Oasis (OzBabes).scn
Island Oasis, Constructive Criticism only plz,....
(69.08 KiB) Downloaded 983 times
Dopefish_lives
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Dopefish_lives »

ok what i don't like about it is that the are too many refineries close to each other. and only a sawmill, a factory and a steel mill. you should have made more so that more companies can use the industries. and you shouldve spread the raw material industries apart so it wouldve been more challenging.
OzBabe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OzBabe »

ok ty dopel, that i will certainly improve,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ty for the good feed back

How is it otherwise???, is it too large a map, what are your thoughts apart from what you said already???
Tom0004
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Tom0004 »

personlly wasn't my thing, as it had too much water, and not enough land around the major citys to build airports with out spending on landscaping, which is hard at the start of a game
OzBabe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OzBabe »

ok ty 000, thats a good comment and will try to improve on it

ty for the positive feedback.......
OzBabe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OzBabe »

ok here is version 2 of the same island just improved with more industries and land

Luv n Hugz,
Leanne
Attachments
Island Oasis 2 (OzBabes ).scn
Islan Oasis v2 ( OzBabes )
(110.02 KiB) Downloaded 915 times
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [OTTD] Scenarios

Post by orudge »

This topic has been locked because new scenarios should be posted in their own topics. For those who have just uploaded scenarios, you may want to create a new topic and link to them here - or if anyone has any comments, please post a new thread with the name of the scenario you're commenting on.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”