Problems with Transport Tycoon?
IFGY.dk
Engineer
Engineer

The music studders, or has to load?!

Post by IFGY.dk »

Hej, hva´så drenge ?

Hey, wazzup now?

Yeah... my second post in this forum.. typical - I´m the one with all the problems, and the one who can´t figure them out. Why doesn´t skilled players get any probz? :}

Anywho... am I the only one who´s experienced that everytime a new song is loaded in TTD, it loads for 2-3 sec.? VERY annoying...! I´m running the "ttdpatchw.exe" when I start TTD. When I try to start the game via "TTconfig.exe", it says: "Unable to acces the Transport Tycoon Deluxe CS! $" ?? And I have put the original CD in the CD-drive - I actually own the game... but it´s the DOS-version... does that make any difference? In "TTconfig.exe" the sound is set to Soundblaster AWE 32...

Hope U can help out a n00b ;}

peace out... :D
Wezz6400
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Wezz6400 »

I did not have the same problem when I played under dos with the dos version on a old computer but now with the windows version under Win 2k with ttdpatch I do have the same problem. I just don´t care so much as you do but if anyone has the solution than I am interested ofcourse. :)
Ildefonse
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Ildefonse »

My - housemate? - also has the same problem. I also had it on one sstem, but not on the system I use here. It´s kinda odd, I´m guessing somethings not completely right with the conversion of DOS to windows, concerning music. I dunno..

Adam
I made that! ;)
Omnislash
Forum Co-Founder
Forum Co-Founder

Post by Omnislash »

Thats a patch problem. Go here. You will get the answer there:

http://publish.uwo.ca/~jdrexler/ttdpatch/

Matt Gillard
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Problems”