Pure Passenger Aircraft?

Problems with Transport Tycoon?
GarfieldLu
Engineer
Engineer

Pure Passenger Aircraft?

Post by GarfieldLu »

I use TTD with TTDPatch 2.5 bata 1, I often got a pure passenger aircraft while I bought a new airgraft. For example, default capacity for Darwin 100 is 170 passengers and 35 bags of mail, but while I create one, I see its detail, I see its capacity is only 170 passengers! (That mean, no bags of mail can be loaded on the aircraft.) Why?
(I never do the REFIT command.)
Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Patchman »

Hmm, I'm afraid I can't reproduce this problem, it works fine here.

Can you investigate in more detail how to reproduce it?
Josef Drexler

TTDPatch main | alpha/beta | nightly | manual | FAQ | tracker
No private messages please, you'll only get the answering machine there. Send email instead.
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

Patchman wrote:Hmm, I'm afraid I can't reproduce this problem, it works fine here.

Can you investigate in more detail how to reproduce it?
I've also noticed that sometimes when you build an aircraft it comes fitted for coal or oil, even if that's not something it can normally be refitted to.

I think what it's doing is carrying over refit information from other vehicle classes. Try starting a new game and building an airport and a road vehicle depot. Build a road vehicle, sell it, then build an aircraft.
Davidoff
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Davidoff »

I've also noticed the 'pure passenger aircraft' problem. To solve it I refit the aircraft with 'passengers' again. Then the mail capacity actually appears as well.

/Davidoff

Return to “Problems”