What is this engine?

Take a break from playing the game and chat here about real-world transportation issues!

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Andrew Barchifowski
Engineer
Engineer

What is this engine?

Post by Andrew Barchifowski »

Does any one know if the second engine is a BCRail, EMDX, or HLCX engine?
Attachments
rochelle004.jpg
rochelle004.jpg (24.8 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
PennCentral
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by PennCentral »

I've seen those units in NS consists go thru Springfield here. I remebering reading what it was, but can't recall what line they are from. Seems to me, it was a midwestern line (a small one at that). Perhaps leasing is where they are making their money now.
DT&I forever!!!! :)
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Raichase wrote:Andrew, please don't start a new topic for every picture that is taken by that webcam. Put them all in one thread please.

Thanks.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Thanks DaleStan.

Andrew, I won't ask again.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
Geo Ghost

Re: What is this engine?

Post by Geo Ghost »

Andrew Barchifowski wrote:Does any one know if the second engine is a BCRail, EMDX, or HLCX engine?
It looks like a diesel :lol: :P
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Geo.c Ghost wrote:It looks like a diesel :lol: :P
Yeh, a little big for a set of Duracells. :D
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Andrew Barchifowski wrote:Does any one know if the second engine is a BCRail, EMDX, or HLCX engine?
Perhaps B52 knows the answer :mrgreen:
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
B52
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by B52 »

spaceman-spiff wrote: Perhaps B52 knows the answer :mrgreen:
B52 Does not know the answere.
see my pictures at [a href]http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=7492[/a] railpictures.net
Andrew Barchifowski
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Andrew Barchifowski »

Well, since no one knew the answere to that last one, maybe you can tell me if this is UP or CNW. The CNW numbers are their, but the CNW symble has been crossed off with UP numbers.
Attachments
rochelle011.jpg
rochelle011.jpg (26.54 KiB) Viewed 3164 times
PJayTycy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by PJayTycy »

How can you see anything on such a small photo ???
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Strange how neither of you know the "answere", yet you both post at practically the same time and still have the same IP addresses.

Anyway... :roll:
Menno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Menno »

orudge wrote:Strange how neither of you know the "answere", yet you both post at practically the same time and still have the same IP addresses.

heh?
*hmz*
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

orudge wrote:Strange how neither of you know the "answere", yet you both post at practically the same time and still have the same IP addresses.

Hm... Very, very interesting [but please don't laugh on somebody's bad English (for example, mine :lol: :P )]
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

B52 and Andrew Barjdddofmgosf(whatever) are the same people. its been proven, proven again and we all know he is the same person, and because we all know he won't get into any trouble at all if he just admits it, but won't anyway and just makes people hate him more by denying it and making up some barmy excuse to keep iot going.

People are getting extremely annoyed with him and he could get banned quite soon for keeping it up.
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

All American engines look the same to me.
Square and diesel.
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
Menno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Menno »

Born Acorn wrote:B52 and Andrew Barjdddofmgosf(whatever) are the same people. its been proven, proven again and we all know he is the same person, and because we all know he won't get into any trouble at all if he just admits it, but won't anyway and just makes people hate him more by denying it and making up some barmy excuse to keep iot going.

People are getting extremely annoyed with him and he could get banned quite soon for keeping it up.
You don't understand Born Acorn. It's his (B52 or Andrew) twin brother (Andrew or B52) who's just as addicted to TT as him (B52 or Andrew).
*hmz*
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

assuming the line observes a few safety regulations, i would loooove to stand in the middle of that crossroads - must be scary as hell....
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

Menno wrote:You don't understand Born Acorn. It's his (B52 or Andrew) twin brother (Andrew or B52) who's just as addicted to TT as him (B52 or Andrew).
Thats what he told you and I, but its pure bull. He says (when he first joined) he had never heard of B52, and then a week later, when we find out they both live in Chicago area, they magically become cousins. When we question him about the IP adresses being the same, he says he is "staying over" for the night or some story. That doesn't explain why all his posts IPs are the same however, and then there are the multiple errors, where B52 answers questions for Andrew, or Andrew aswers questions aimed for B52. They also post the same times, with 3-5 post conversations inside 5 mins.
Menno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Menno »

taht sucks :P
*hmz*
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Menno wrote:It's his (B52 or Andrew) twin brother (Andrew or B52) who's just as addicted to TT as him (B52 or Andrew).
:lol: That's good! :lol:
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!

Return to “Real-World Transport Discussion”