Night Tube

Take a break from playing the game and chat here about real-world transportation issues!

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

JamieLei
Tycoon
Tycoon

Night Tube

Post by JamieLei »

I was on it tonight. About 1.40 from Tottenham Court Road. Relevantly busy, loadings you'd expect from a Saturday afternoon, with the exception that half the train didn't get off at Liv St!

Felt fine. People generally coming down off a night out. A few people going home from work.

There was a very bored looking TfL manager in my coach with ID, as there was in the next coach too. Probably observing how it was all working out. No one spoke to him; he didn't speak to anyone.
Any opinions expressed are purely mine and not that of any employer, past or present.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Night Tube

Post by Redirect Left »

I do love the extents gone to whilst testing for this.

Allegedly staff threw vegetable soup everywhere, to act as a stand in for vomit. Assumably to see how hard it'll be to clean up after your typical night train is done.

Independent
Utilising a positively Dadaist methodology, staff flung soup around carriages during the (not so) dry run last Friday night, the liquid food being about the best and most affordable substitute for real vomit they could think of, though it obviously lacks a sambuca frisson.

The clean-up test was one of many conducted ahead of Friday’s launch.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.

Return to “Real-World Transport Discussion”