If you have Ideas, post them here.I will post screenshots of the current status and of course give you the scenario if its ready.
With cargo dist and point-to-point passenger lines you will get passengers that transfer from train to train to get to where they want to go, but if you try to make realistic trains in that situation it still often doesn't become very profitable.
Real looking train services. I dont have a Railway map of England.
I know, but if I dont try, I will never get the answer if it is possible.
[Moderator Voice:] This is the Region of Brunnville, around the loch Ret. Its cold and wet, and in winter, there can be snow.
[Normal Voice:]Ok, if you have Ideas for Tracks, paint them in a copy of this Picture.
- Map copy
- (14.88 MiB) Not downloaded yet
1. There is a Ferry between Brunville and Pontfield
2. A New Station for the Express Train to London
3. A Fishing Company on Loch Ret
- London - Flondingstone Express, 2. Jun 1945.png
- (49.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- London - Flondingstone Express, 11. Jul 1945.png
- Fishing Boats
- (43.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- London - Flondingstone Express, 11. Jul 1945#1.png
- London Station
- (69.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests