Would like to introduce the first world.
- Railway World, 21 Nov 2182.png
- General view from Railway World - 1
- (622.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Railway World, 21 Nov 2182#16.png
- View from the Arcologies built along the Supersonic Maglev line and the massive urban spraw
- (685.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Railway World, 21 Nov 2182#7.png
- Nova Alvorada Main Terminus, where Commuter, Subway, Long-Distance, High Speed Subway and Maglev lines as well Airships lines merger.
- (631.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Railway World, 21 Nov 2182#17.png
- View of railroads on north area of map
- (623.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Railway World, 21 Nov 2182#18.png
- Shinkansen line pass through the city skyscrapers of Santa Fe
- (615.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Railway World, 21 Nov 2182#14.png
- Supersonic Maglev Hub
- (546.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I particulary like to build these style of networks in small to medium-size maps. This one have 256x256
Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?
Thanks kamnet. Mostly of my games in OTTD are in these style. I like to make these massive networks. I first begin work if passenger networks, generally if 4x tracks for slow and fast trains, as freight i make mostly line serve only or maxium two types of industries, and not share tracks if passengers. For grow up of cities, i usually create small circular tramways around stations, and latter expand to basic all streets. Whe the city reach up 7/8.000 people, i build subways network. Stations for subways i just use 2 tiles, as is small and easy to built on dense areas. For subways i mostly retire the "main" tram tracks and streets and upgrade to metros. Maglevs i use or in later game for high speed transit trains or small lines conect to railroad/subways stations or loop lines around big cities. Bullet trains i built only after all map have traditional passenger network, as convert this to commuter and long-distance are use by Bullet trains. Sometimes i built these as Maglev, use great GRF FRIMS set by Erato.
I will share a link on Google Photos of the entire map from Railway World-1
1 - One of many Maglev conector lines around the map. Usually built for link subways and railroad terminals;
2 - The 4x track subway mainline below Traxx City. One these route run 3 different service lines and some express subways trainsets, conect Traxx City until New Topeka more north;
3 - Freight yard that serves part of Minneapolis and Saturnia
2 - The Urban corridor Central City - New Central area. I use the Canadian City building GRF, as i particulary like of art deco visual look;
3 - And the rapid transit system of same area. Here´s have apart of tramways, the subway route, a high speed subway network on north area, and a light rail that part from one subway terminals and run on urban sprawl of neighboors cities of Gramado and Lost Bay;
2 - Southwest area of map, if view of cities of Tyrell, Portbridge and Crampton. Along the massive skyscrapers are the Vacuum-Maglev Shinkansen route;
3 - City of Blueridge;
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests