[OTTD] Syl59's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
syl59
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] Syl59's screenshots

Post by syl59 »

Hey there !

Lately, I was playing on multiplayer servers only, sometimes on openttdcoop welcome server, and it was always quite short.
I wanted some new challenges. So I decided to step again to a solo world, with AI this time. and here it is :
The game is mostly vanilla (I have just Generic Tram Et and Beul's Mono and Maglev conversion), with 5 AI players (1 is AIAI and the 4 others and simpleAI), and I am running the script "Think Locally, Act Globally"

Don't hesitate to give me some suggestions to improve my building style !

I present to you Wenfingford Transport

Wenfingford Transport has been running in 1950 and is the most profitable compagny is the region. It's mainline running nearly on the whole 1024x1024 map.
Here are some screens below :

BuntBourne was in 1950 a small town. It has grown because one goods shipping from a factory and two aiport. The blue one is a museum with old "Coleman count" and "FFP Dart" planes

LittleStardston is near my rather busy mainline, shipping high speed freight, Wenfingford Transport runs a tram service through the city with the last equipement available

And the core of the region, the Henborough Bay shore, with every compagny trying to have a piece of this giant cake. Numberous passengers moves via the bus, train, and also boats line
Attachments
Wenfingford Transport, 4 Jan 1987.png
(1.03 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Wenfingford Transport, 5 Jan 1987.png
(620.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Wenfingford Transport, 22 Fév 1987.png
(956.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by syl59 on 03 Jan 2021 09:19, edited 1 time in total.
kiss
keep it simple, stupid
Tony Pixel
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: [OTTD] Syl59's screenshots

Post by Tony Pixel »

Interesting screenies :) Seems like You're using some old version of the game. Can I know which?
Image Image
Sprite artist and NewGRF developer, coding in NML. My projects:
NewGRFs: Not Enough Subways Set | North American Passenger Railroads | Elevated Subway Bridge | Tony Pixel's Subway Equipment Set (frozen)
Screenshots: New York City Subway Episodes
syl59
Engineer
Engineer

Post by syl59 »

andythenorth wrote: 17 Oct 2019 15:36 Screenshot of the Henborough Bay shore is great, could I include it here? :) https://www.openttd.org/screenshots.html
Of course you can 😉
Tony Pixel wrote: 01 Oct 2019 13:39 Interesting screenies :) Seems like You're using some old version of the game. Can I know which?
I was the version which was in stable branch in that time (1.9.3 I think). I’m just running the game with the original TTD graphics.
kiss
keep it simple, stupid
syl59
Engineer
Engineer

Post by syl59 »

Gooday all, and happy new year !

I lost interest in this game, and decided to start a new one one week ago. It a somewhat heavily moded map, and it is my first attempt into decorating my rail stations.
Don't hesistate to suggest me other grfs I could use to enhance my trains stations, but also for other things :) .

I mainly use iron horse (v. 2.16.0), which is my most preferred set to go with FIRS. shout out to andythenorth for the tremenedous work he have done ;)

(I have somewhat f**** up a grf for the docs, because it is not the aspect I would like to have ... but that's good enough for now).

Here we go :

The rather busy stations in Grundinghattan Bridge. It sees heavy freight train going through, very fast trains, and pacers.
This is also an industrial line carrying salt to a nearby hub.

The blast furnace of Lundhead is an old one. The installations needs some renovations, as they want to always have the top technology. Investment will be made to aid the work of the mans working here.
Liquid pure iron and slag are transported to a complex via an insutrial line.
Workers comes to the blast furnace via pacers, the line is up north.

This complex have a BOF mill with recieves half of the liquid iron, cement mill which takes care of the slag produced by the blast furnace and the BOF mill, and quarries.
The limestone goes to a limekiln to produce quicklime, which returns to the BOF Mill.
The steel is conveyed by boat to another hub.
This complex also recieve manganese, and fuel for the limekiln via boat
FInally, the sand is for a workshop, which in return, produces machinery much needed for the quarries.

I have some more in my pockets if you are interested :)
Attachments
Slinfingford Transport, 11 Mai 2048#1.png
(465.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Slinfingford Transport, 11 Mai 2048.png
(527.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Slinfingford Transport, 15 Mai 2048#1.png
(443.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
kiss
keep it simple, stupid

Return to “Screenshots”