Juggynaunt's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Juggynaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Juggynaunt's Screenshots

Post by Juggynaunt »

So I wanted to post some screenshots from my new game for some time, but anytime I opened the game I enden up playing instead of taking screenshots. The map is 1024x1024 played with JGR’s patch pack v.0.22. Day length is set to 5 and the game started in 1850.

RTL_ Royal Train Line, 25. jan 1965#2.png
The northern city Daimyo Wafer sits at the end of the main line. It serves as the end station for the intercity trains and also serves a number of regional lines. The freight station on the right is an important part of the mail and food distribution, both for Daimyo Wafer and for the rest of the network.
(558.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 25. jan 1965#4.png
The small city Sad Agent is famous for its cider brewery, which rivals the city in size and employs a major part of the population.
(657.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 25. jan 1965#3.png
Kill Veneries is the largest city on the map at a whopping 8199 citizen. Its station is a major hub of the Royal Train Line network, serving both International, Intercity, Regional and S-trains. On the opposite side of the station lies the city Priest, which recently had it’s old railline replaced by a modern tramline.
(674.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Check out my screenshots ---> Here!
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Juggynaunt's Screenshots

Post by Kevo00 »

Neat screenshots, nice building style!
Juggynaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Juggynaunt »

Kevo00 wrote:Neat screenshots, nice building style!
Thank you :D

Here are three more screenshots from the same game. The game also featured in my March 2018 entry to the Screenshot of the Month Competition
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 21. apr 1973#1.png
The Captial Demented Spatchcock and it’s surburbs two of which were featured in my entry for the screenshot of the month competition.
(2.54 MiB) Not downloaded yet
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 21. apr 1973.png
Hairlike Owl Stunts with the newly built Øresunds Bro. There’s ongoing discussions about tearing up the old rail line as it goes straight through the city center and cuts a big part of the city off from the waterfront.
(560.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 23. maj 1973#1.png
The two sister-cities Rock and Demented Rock Club.
(468.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Juggynaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Juggynaunt »

Today I’m going to showcase the renovation of Kill Veneries Station.
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 3. jan 1984#2.png
1984: Kill Veneries Station is situated between Priest & Kill Veneries. It serves as a hub on the Royal Train Line network servicing over 50 trains. With 10 platforms it serves S-lines, Regional Lines and Inter City connections.
(2.49 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Here the old station is seen. It’s the second Kill Veneries station after it replaced the first station in 1895. The current date is 1984 so it’s nearly 90 years old. Although It has seen it’s fair share of upgrades over the years, but its age is showing.
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 21. apr 1895.png
1895: The newly built Kill Veneries Station.
(2.41 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Early February 1984 the city councils of Kill Veneries and Priest have thus approved the proposal of a new station with the following project outline:
Project Outline

Capacity:
- 2 platforms for the S-bahn & at least 6 platforms for Regional and Intercity with at least 5 of them with access to both north and south.
- S-Bahn Must be at least 3 tiles long. Terminal Regional platforms at least 4 tiles, the rest must be at least 6 tiles long.
- Same or greater capacity for Bus and Tram connections.

Operation:
-Some amount of platfom allocation by the use of waypoints.
-Separate the S-Bahn from the regional and intercity trains.
-The road connection between Priest and Kill Veneries currently provided by the old Archway bridge must still be present in the new project.

The Station as a City Space:
- The new station must be an architectural landmark.
- Preserve the Various Parks and Plazas around the Railyard.
Construction began on the 1st of April. The first steps was to construct temporary platforms outside the city, for the trains to stop at while the new station is built.
RTL_ Royal Train Line, 6. maj 1984.png
May 1984: Temporary Stations have been built, and the old road bridge over the tracks have been torn down. Only the platforms for the S-Line still remains, while the others have been torn up.
(2.52 MiB) Not downloaded yet
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

Really nice things, especially for the urban line ! Special note for the Mat'36...
Juggynaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Juggynaunt »

I have recently been playing on one of my old saves and wanted to share some pics of the nicer looking cities of that game.
Attachments
Flinfingway Transport, 3. dec 2010.png
(2.24 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Flinfingway Transport, 3. dec 2010 2.png
(2.62 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Flinfingway Transport, 3. dec 2010 3.png
(2.58 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Attractive shots indeed!
KahlilGibran
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KahlilGibran »

What newgrf is this ? is it bridge or object ?
Attachments
PSD04122019.jpg
(4.14 MiB) Not downloaded yet
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

KahlilGibran wrote: 04 Dec 2019 07:00 What newgrf is this ? is it bridge or object ?
That is a bridge. It looks different because Juggynaut is playing using a patchpack which features support for the custom bridgeheads patch.
KahlilGibran
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KahlilGibran »

kamnet wrote: 04 Dec 2019 09:53
KahlilGibran wrote: 04 Dec 2019 07:00 What newgrf is this ? is it bridge or object ?
That is a bridge. It looks different because Juggynaut is playing using a patchpack which features support for the custom bridgeheads patch.
where can i download that patch?

Return to “Screenshots”