Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
markyisri
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Tin's Server Screenshots

Post by markyisri »

Tintinfan wrote: (snip)
SenorEvadaCity.png
Senor Evada Parque (top-left) is the first stop along the way. A large through station below street level, with plenty of facilities at the iconic modern station above ground. It's a great place to be if you like shops - or head over the road for a picnic at at the park, perhaps? The next stop is Senor Evada Squire (centre) - a great place for tourists can be found just over the street from the station; a so-called "underground market"!
(snip)
Great screenshot! What station set did you use to create that? Also how do you build the tunnels? Sorry if I missed this but I couldn't find that in your posts.
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

They used Dutch Station Addition Sets. There are three parts. The tunnels are from the Czech Tunnel Portals NewGRF, they are no longer available, so PM me if you want them. I have a copy.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

The Rutanio Southern Railway is proud to present you their last investments;

The first part is showing the company have invested in a Railway for Emilia Grande&Brevela Island, a part of the investment include a large villa neighbourhood, a marina, and many more construction. Also to reinforce attractivity and notoriety of the island resort, the RSR is sponsoring the Cindini Sail Cup

The second picture is showing a desertic region, where railways still have to find their way through the accidented terrain, but where diesel trains hits regularly 200kmh on the straightest parts.
kjuao9 wrote:kjuao9
This shot also shows you that we have not automatically changed all the buildings. For desert cities, i decided to keep a few cities in their original style (not possible for the not desert one).

How we did ? basically we loaded some house buildings newgrf set to Cindini, then we turned on cities growth in parameter of the game, then we played (buildings get replaced when the city growth get activated from our city services)

The last shot is about Conterato, i showed it previously, but here is a larger view, and recent development in the area lead to the reconstruction of an old demolished road bridge, and the addition of a high speed line serving the Consorcio Transportes Capitola's Terminus, but also allowing direct high speed service from/to Capitola from/to most of Rutanio State Cities.
Attachments
R.S.R Rutanio Southern Railway, 22_03_2087.png
(2.58 MiB) Not downloaded yet
R.S.R Rutanio Southern Railway, 23_03_2087.png
(7.55 MiB) Not downloaded yet
R.S.R Rutanio Southern Railway, 08_05_2087.png
left part of the river was made at 99% by Tin, on the right part of river 99% of credits goes to me
(11.11 MiB) Not downloaded yet
kjuao9
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kjuao9 »

Hi Romazoon, thanks to answering me. I'm playing a Cindini Game too, only me, but not too awesome like in you server. So after putting houses grfs and setting the cities to grow very fast, the buildings are appearing. Thanks !
Attachments
TREE #2, 24 Out 2019.png
(517.27 KiB) Not downloaded yet
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

kjuao9 wrote:Hi Romazoon, thanks to answering me
My pleasure ;)

And I just noticed you are new to the forum so welcome !

kjuao9 wrote:only me, but not too awesome like in you server.
thanks for the compliment, and i like what you are showing us there ! you should definitly make a screenshot thread of your own to show us a little more ;)
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

romazoon wrote:The Rutanio Southern Railway is proud to present you their last investments;

The first part is showing the company have invested in a Railway for Emilia Grande&Brevela Island, a part of the investment include a large villa neighbourhood, a marina, and many more construction. Also to reinforce attractivity and notoriety of the island resort, the RSR is sponsoring the Cindini Sail Cup

The second picture is showing a desertic region, where railways still have to find their way through the accidented terrain, but where diesel trains hits regularly 200kmh on the straightest parts.
kjuao9 wrote:kjuao9
This shot also shows you that we have not automatically changed all the buildings. For desert cities, i decided to keep a few cities in their original style (not possible for the not desert one).

How we did ? basically we loaded some house buildings newgrf set to Cindini, then we turned on cities growth in parameter of the game, then we played (buildings get replaced when the city growth get activated from our city services)

The last shot is about Conterato, i showed it previously, but here is a larger view, and recent development in the area lead to the reconstruction of an old demolished road bridge, and the addition of a high speed line serving the Consorcio Transportes Capitola's Terminus, but also allowing direct high speed service from/to Capitola from/to most of Rutanio State Cities.
Both you and Tin made an excellent job on Conterato, and mostly on the ferry terminal. You put so much detail in everything that the town really looks real. Maybe add StreetTraffic AI to make it even more living ? :D
kotssmurf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by kotssmurf »

Always a pleasure to see updates in this topic!
Don't hesitate to post more ;-)
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

It has been a little while since we've posted here, but our latest game has been a bit of an epic - so let me introduce you to a month or so of the finest OpenTTD engineering in the Mt. Fuji area! First up a company map complete with legend and a good topographical map with railway line details.
Fujikyu Highland Co. Ltd., 5th Mar 2014.png
Company Map, see below for legend.
(66.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Company 1 & 12 - Tintinfan / Company 2 - Giles / Company 3 & 11 - Romazoon / Company 4 - Ioh / Company 5 - Emperor Jake / Company 6 - OG / Company 7 & 10 - Co-operative / Company 8 & 9 - Azusa

And now for a different medium of delivery; I present a 5 minute video montage of all the finest junctions, exapnsive yards, winding roads and urban sprawl for you to enjoy. Some additional screenshots from Romazoon can be found here as well. :D

Regards,

Tinny/Tintinfan. :)
Juggynaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Juggynaunt »

Always nice to see an update from you. The map seems to be drop dead gorgeous!

Where are those diagonal canal walls from?
Attachments
Diagonal Canal Walls.png
Diagonal Canal Walls.png (99.92 KiB) Viewed 10984 times
Check out my screenshots ---> Here!
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Juggynaunt wrote:Where are those diagonal canal walls from?
Romazoon.grf still in development

though to be more precise, graphics were taken from the canals in CityObject.grf, and i modified them to create new tiles in the same style.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

so here is some fresh screenies from the same game showed in Tin's video
Attachments
Kita Tokaido, 13_08_2035.png
somewhere on the coast, north from Odawara
(2.72 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Kita Tokaido, 12_08_2035.png
probably the most busy area, and the largest station in our game.
Made mostly by Giles
(12.36 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Kita Tokaido, 10_08_2035.png
The biggest city on the map, where three player's companies are meeting. (Tin, Giles, and me)
(3.39 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Azusa257
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Azusa257 »

From Tin's Server, Kojo Tetsudo (Kojo Railway) Company's Main Station and City by me.

I've recently submitted this as a part of the Monthly Screenshot Competition hosted by kind members of r/OpenTTD Discord, where I received overly positive feedback from the community for this screenshot.

Many thanks to TinTinFan, Romazoon, Emperor Jake and other members of this server for providing a great time playing on this server.
I hope to bring more updates and screenshots in the future.

Azusa
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

Azusa's wonderful screenshot is a fine example of the eyecandy heaven we stive for :D

I thought I would throw in a few of my own screenshots from the game, not as amazing but hopefully still pretty :) - We've moved onto our next game now so hopefully they'll be some from that soon too.

Regards,

Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

Hello All,

I have wanted to follow-up my earlier Japan video with a ride-along the "Kanatetsu Network" for a while now. The files had been sitting on my drive forever - so I finally got them all together. Wanted to dedicate this one to Romazoon, who created the tiles used in the wonderful canals and grew the cityscape around the Kanatetsu lines. :)

Regards,

kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Tintinfan wrote: 10 Jul 2020 12:16 Hello All,

I have wanted to follow-up my earlier Japan video with a ride-along the "Kanatetsu Network" for a while now. The files had been sitting on my drive forever - so I finally got them all together. Wanted to dedicate this one to Romazoon, who created the tiles used in the wonderful canals and grew the cityscape around the Kanatetsu lines. :)

This is so gorgeous to watch in 1080p on a large screen.
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

And we're back at it again, Japan "as usual" it seems :D

Yokohama Station, 1968. The new Shinkansen line to Kobe and Sendai is complete - the extension at Yokohama Station stands in contrast to the old station dating from the 1930s. The orginal Yokohama terminus, closed when the new station opened in 1930 sits just to the north as a monument just next to the old shrine.

Regards,

Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

Once again, I present a video montage of our latest game :D . Sit back, relax and enjoy the trains go past!

Regards,

Erato
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Erato »

Since the last post in this thread, I've joined Tin's wonderful server of eyecandy goodness. I've quite enjoyed filling every tile I could get my hands on with eyecandy. On the current game I control Yakisoba island. The primary agricultural product of the island is crude oil milked straight from the soy beans at the Kashihara Abura Inc. industrial estate, where we refine it to produce diesel, plastics, textiles and all sorts of goodies.
In the south we have the Sashimi Shore, which provides the Yumatsu Fish Market with the best fish in the entire world. Just east of Yumatsu is Fujisawa, known internationally for its Premium Sake Brewery.
Despite the vast agricultural cultivation of Yakisoba Island, the island still has vast amounts of nature, like the Shoyu Swamp, named for the Soy bean farms in the area.
Was I hungry when naming these things? Perhaps. Who knows?
Enjoy
Attachments
Kashihara Abura Inc.png
(3.2 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Sashimi Shore.png
(15.51 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Shoyu Swamp.png
(1.51 MiB) Not downloaded yet
No pics no clicks. Seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
dol422
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Post by dol422 »

Erato wrote: 09 Apr 2022 10:45 Since the last post in this thread, I've joined Tin's wonderful server of eyecandy goodness. I've quite enjoyed filling every tile I could get my hands on with eyecandy. On the current game I control Yakisoba island. The primary agricultural product of the island is crude oil milked straight from the soy beans at the Kashihara Abura Inc. industrial estate, where we refine it to produce diesel, plastics, textiles and all sorts of goodies.
In the south we have the Sashimi Shore, which provides the Yumatsu Fish Market with the best fish in the entire world. Just east of Yumatsu is Fujisawa, known internationally for its Premium Sake Brewery.
Despite the vast agricultural cultivation of Yakisoba Island, the island still has vast amounts of nature, like the Shoyu Swamp, named for the Soy bean farms in the area.
Was I hungry when naming these things? Perhaps. Who knows?
Enjoy
The one thing I like about this is the amount of time spent making these look perfect.
Take a look at: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=74993
Why do it tomorrow when you can do it today
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Post by Tintinfan »

It has been 2 long years, but we're back with more. Enjoy a journey across Japan! :)

Regards,

Return to “Screenshots”