StarRaid's UK Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
FulliAutomatix
Engineer
Engineer

Re: StarRaid's UK Screenshots

Post by FulliAutomatix »

Playing on a multiplayer save right now, a screenshot of my main hub station.
Boasting a range of commuter services around the local towns, as well as inter city and express regional services to the east, this is the biggest hub station on my network on this current map.
Haven't got too many of the services running due to financial constraints but the station will soon start to fill up.

Attachments
Network Southern Electric, 10th Oct 2001.png
(1.08 MiB) Not downloaded yet
FulliAutomatix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FulliAutomatix »

Same multiplayer game, this time at a newly built island town called Wentloog. This was originally just the yellow companies HQ island with a small station for it, but a town was founded in its place and has rapidly expanded since.
It boasts high speed services from across the land, regular commuter services to nearby towns, and extensive destinations from its hub airport.
With the airport being connected via a direct tube service to the station and many trams running around the town, Wentloog Island is well connected to the world.

Attachments
Network Southern Electric, 29th May 2048.png
(654.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
FulliAutomatix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FulliAutomatix »

My final post for a while, an update on Wentloog.
It has since expanded aggresively outward to the surrounding land, surrounding the local villages with its urban sprawl.
Enjoying very frequent high speed services to across the map, Wentloog quickly grew to the largest city on the map.

Attachments
Network Southern Electric, 19th Jan 2091.png
(1.06 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Gwyd
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Gwyd »

Gotta love Wentloog
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

Woah these are lovely, keep them coming. :)
FulliAutomatix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FulliAutomatix »

Haven't posted here in a while, been busy.

Here is from a more recent save one of more major stations for this local mountain area.

You can see a Class 221 Super Voyager arriving from a long and winding journey up the river that this city sits on, with various local loco hauled services venturing into the mountains.
Might be posting the heightmap for this save on BaNaNaS, keep a look out for it.
Attachments
First Scot Rail, 10th Mar 2042.png
(342.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
FulliAutomatix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FulliAutomatix »

Just another quick one of my current multiplayer map

This is my main hub for the map, boasting an extensive metro witht the Super Trams & DLR, and a suburban network going to the nearby towns using various Pacers, Sprinters and 319s.
There is also a few Intercity and Regional Express routes going in, for example the APT currently waiting at platform 2 to on its cross map line to Greenwich, or the 37 leaving platform 1 for 1 of 2 destinations in the mountains north of the suburbs.
The metro also connects the city Airport, built on reclaimed land, to the surrounding area.
Above the main station is also a freight yard built for another player who is running EWS freight services around my network to supply the cities growth.

Attachments
Great Highland Railway, 16th Nov 1993#2.png
(1.28 MiB) Not downloaded yet
FulliAutomatix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FulliAutomatix »

Another random recent save again.
Aberystwtyh being my southern hub at the bottom tip of my network, mostly served by regional trains running along the coast, powered by a bloodline of Class 37s, but also with frequent express services to the bigger northern cities.
The main dockyard is the only in the area, receiving wood, oil and fruit ships from other islands. Sadly the freight scene has died out, so the sidings mainly sit full of unused freight locos.

Attachments
South Regional Railways, 18th Nov 1988.png
(1.12 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I like this screenshot. Beautifully constructed coastal area with a port :D .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

Return to “Screenshots”