Dan Wang's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
danthai
Engineer
Engineer

Dan Wang's Screenshots

Post by danthai »

Here's a few screenshots of a small train network that I've set up. The date is roughly 2010 and I'm running all Diesel locomotives.
Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 22.33.40.png
Overview of the Nothern Section of network where trains drop off farming supplies, scrap metal, coal and iron ore. This station supplies metal and grain.
(1.77 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 22.33.12.png
Overview of the Southern Section of the network. Trains transport metal here to produce farming and engineering supplies. These supplies are sent either back up to the Northern Section or to the iron ore mine to increase production.
(2.01 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 22.33.25.png
A closer look at the Southern Section. I have included way points for picking up and deliveries in order to keep the traffic moving. Notice the loop at the end of the line. This helps keep trains moving as they pass through the tunnel, it also looks pretty cool :)
(2.19 MiB) Not downloaded yet
danthai
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Dan Wang's Screenshots

Post by danthai »

And a close up of the main junction. More screenshots to come...
Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 22.33.30.png
A close up look at Central Junction, where trains from the North and South pass each other and decide their destination. A new station was recently built for delivering grain to produce food. This food is delivered a long way to a distant city. I intend to work on this line more in the near future.
(2.26 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Screenshots”