Screenshot Of The Month Competition Jan 2016 - Mar 2020

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Screenshot Of The Month Competition - October 2016 - ENTRIES

Post by STD »

Very beautiful screenshot. Well Done, SwissFan91 :))
I decided to use the natural scenery to create the screenshot on the theme: River crossing.
Description:
River crossing of road and railway bridges.
River Crossings_STD_October2016.png
(762.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Emperor Jake wrote:TT Screenshot Of The Month Competition

Submissions are currently OPEN for October 2016.
Hmmm ... I'm on another tight schedule. What's the last day for entries?
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

MintyRobot wrote:just for fun - from Russia with love. :)
EDIT: links removed
Sorry, I can't accept this as an entry. First, there are two screenshots and you can only enter one. Secondly I can't seem to access that hosting website properly, it won't open the full size versions.
If you want to enter, I would suggest taking a more close-up shot and uploading it directly to the forum thread. If you just want to share your creations without entering, feel free to post in the random screenshots thread :)
wallyweb wrote:Hmmm ... I'm on another tight schedule. What's the last day for entries?
I'll try to give a bit of leeway, but no later than November 2nd on my end of the world (so November 1st for you) :wink:
Last edited by Chrill on 28 Oct 2016 06:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bad site
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Emperor Jake wrote:
wallyweb wrote:Hmmm ... I'm on another tight schedule. What's the last day for entries?
I'll try to give a bit of leeway, but no later than November 2nd on my end of the world (so November 1st for you) :wink:
:bow: :bow:
Hmmm ... Perhaps I can get Klaatu to hit the pause button once more on October 31. No! Wait! I'll run out of candy to give to children wearing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump masks. :P
YSH
Engineer
Engineer

Post by YSH »

While I rarely play maps with mountain ranges, rivers are all the more plentiful and I have an image that fits the bill:
Heerhugellum Transport, 29 Okt 1944.png
Heerhugellum Transport, 29 Okt 1944.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 4912 times
luxtram
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by luxtram »

Here is my entry. This is my scenario moments before it is destroyed by the city authority. Unfortunately they have not yet hired a city architect.
Riverside.png
Riverside.png (154.13 KiB) Viewed 4348 times
Edit: Size reduced such that it will be inlined correctly.
Last edited by luxtram on 26 Oct 2016 19:29, edited 2 times in total.
California City Sets viewtopic.php?t=76786
1000 building set viewtopic.php?t=75250
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 »

Here is my entry:
Sheep being herded across a river in the late 1800's
Oktober2016_Quast65.png (797.85 KiB) Viewed 4371 times
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

My entry is in:

The city of Bohemia, taken in 1975. It is situated on the confluence of two major rivers in a heavily industrialised region, making it busy with shipping traffic as well as surface transport.

Attachments
oct16.PNG
(852.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

The city of Pilsen. (Most of the waterways are artificial, I confess...)
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

What a great and very beautiful screenshots will participate this time! Thank you to all the players who decided to participate. I think it will be difficult to choose the best screenshot among all this beauty :)) .

Looking forward to the start of voting. I wonder only one thing to know why many players often choose to screenshot the urban landscape instead of natural? After all, this theme gives you plenty of room for imagination and creation :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Mr Bruco
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mr Bruco »

hey my last minute entry :lol:
happy Halloween
Attachments
star fort
star fort
Mr bruco.png (103.1 KiB) Viewed 4188 times
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Aswan waterways , taken from a game I am currently playing .
Attachments
Aswan Railways, 21-03-1952.png
(740.82 KiB) Not downloaded yet
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Slipping in under the wire at the very last minute, here is my entry ...

The river is crossed by a modern highway that has an exit servicing the Long Sault tourist region where we see antique covered bridges, a train trestle and dams that double as road bridges
Screenshot Contest October 2016.png
Screenshot Contest October 2016.png (756.92 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

wallyweb wrote:Slipping in under the wire at the very last minute, here is my entry ...

The river is crossed by a modern highway that has an exit servicing the Long Sault tourist region where we see antique covered bridges, a train trestle and dams that double as road bridges
Screenshot Contest October 2016.png
Cool screenshots from all participants. Well done :)) . Very big competition between all screenshots. I personally will be difficult to make a choice in favor of best screenshot.

I have a question for the screenshot wallyweb: Do you plan to make the object of the dam is available for download on the forum or is it for personal goals for yourself? :wink:
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

STD wrote:I have a question for the screenshot wallyweb: Do you plan to make the object of the dam is available for download on the forum or is it for personal goals for yourself? :wink:
Yes. :D I hope to release these, but they stll need work on the animations. 8) It might not be untll after Christmas. I have some other projects to work on first. Thank you for asking.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

wallyweb wrote:
STD wrote:I have a question for the screenshot wallyweb: Do you plan to make the object of the dam is available for download on the forum or is it for personal goals for yourself? :wink:
Yes. :D I hope to release these, but they stll need work on the animations. 8) It might not be untll after Christmas. I have some other projects to work on first. Thank you for asking.
Please. I'll wait for the release. Good luck and success in the development of this GRF :D .

Emperor Jake, I think it's time to open voting for the best screenshot of the month :wink: .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

ISA wrote:Wait wait a bit... I can see that competition haven't started yet.... Ill send a shot in a few hours 8)
I'm glad you decided to send your screenshot to participate. The more participants, the more interesting it will be to choose and vote 8) .
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

First, I apologise for the lateness, I had a lot of stuff to do and forgot about this. (that late entry from ISA made it worthwhile though :) )

Now for the entries: we've had a lot of interesting ones this month :D Let's get voting out of the way quickly so it doesn't take too much time from the next round.

Emperor Jake
The city of Bohemia, taken in 1975. It is situated on the confluence of two major rivers in a heavily industrialised region, making it busy with shipping traffic as well as surface transport.

ISA
Nothing special. Current game and its largest city.

luxtram
Here is my entry. This is my scenario moments before it is destroyed by the city authority. Unfortunately they have not yet hired a city architect.

Mr Bruco
star fort

piratescooby
Aswan waterways , taken from a game I am currently playing .

Quast65

S-Transport
The city of Pilsen. (Most of the waterways are artificial, I confess...)

STD
River crossing of road and railway bridges.

SwissFan91
I thought I would enter this for a change! This one is from a running game for once as opposed to staging a screenshot.

wallyweb

YSH
While I rarely play maps with mountain ranges, rivers are all the more plentiful and I have an image that fits the bill:

Return to “Screenshots”