Screenshot of the Month - December 2015 - Entries

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Screenshot of the Month - December 2015 - Entries

Post by Emperor Jake »

STD wrote:I want to know what people think - I can in this month be used a gif screenshot :?: ?
I had a good idea for gif-screenshot.
When I submitted my entry, I made both a gif and a non-animated version, in case the gif were to be disqualified. The gif is very subtle, no vehicle movements or anything.

Speaking of which, our host is fashionably late as usual :P
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Emperor Jake wrote:
STD wrote:I want to know what people think - I can in this month be used a gif screenshot :?: ?
When I submitted my entry, I made both a gif and a non-animated version, in case the gif were to be disqualified. The gif is very subtle, no vehicle movements or anything.

Speaking of which, our host is fashionably late as usual :P
I also sent screenshots of both options - a standard screenshot and gif screenshot. I also noticed that SwissFan91 is delayed with carrying out the voting as usual :P .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Emperor Jake wrote:
gif were to be disqualified
Because of that I for example drop the gif screenshot. Like topic says Screenshot of the Month if said otherwise.
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

Hey, if SwissFan91 is too busy, isn't coming back or doesn't want to continue running the competition, I wouldn't mind taking it over for a while. I'll wait till February starts and if he still hasn't replied, I'll start a new topic if everyone doesn't mind.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Emperor Jake wrote:Hey, if SwissFan91 is too busy, isn't coming back or doesn't want to continue running the competition, I wouldn't mind taking it over for a while. I'll wait till February starts and if he still hasn't replied, I'll start a new topic if everyone doesn't mind.
I'm personally not against this decision. Thank you. It is interesting to know the opinion of other users :) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

I've decided to reboot the competition in SwissFan91's absence. New thread here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=74447

If this thread could be un-stickied and the new one stickied, that would be great. Happy screenshotting :)

Return to “Screenshots”