This screenshot of Lartfingburg in the early 40s shows the new UK Roadset with the UKRS, HOVS, Av8, UK waypoints, and other generic western architecture that could be British or not.
It also shows a pathetic amount in the bank, especially given that inflation is off..less than £8 million. But I spend tens of millions every year bribing the local authority.
EDIT: Added two more screenshots.
- Little Hendingstone Transport, 23rd Apr 1941.png
- (243.12 KiB) Downloaded 645 times
- A tiny rural station. No trains stop here yet. I'm waiting for the new diesel DMUs, which can later be upgraded for EMUs.
- Little Hendingstone Transport, 12th Jun 1942.png (155.54 KiB) Viewed 18312 times
- The third generation of Pacifics came in 1942, the 4-6-2 Merchant Navy, also for express passengers. Here are two of the new Merchant Navys, as well as an old Pacific and a Streamliner.
- Little Hendingstone Transport, 21st May 1942.png (127.39 KiB) Viewed 18321 times
- Transportfobia, 13th Feb 2269.png
- Our only coal power plant (we bring all coal to it)
- (187.63 KiB) Downloaded 1643 times
- Transportfobia, 21st Sep 2268.png
- This sort of grew over time. :) It is not the most busy junction on the map, but it is the most spaghettified one.
- (171.85 KiB) Downloaded 1805 times
- Posts: 23995
- Joined: 26 Jan 2001 20:18
- Skype: orudge
- Location: Banchory, UK
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests