Pictures of your OTTD games

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
madman2003
Engineer
Engineer

Post by madman2003 »

A small, but profitable network. Mainly Grain and Fruit by train. Food by Trucks. Some Buses and two oil trains.

Madman2003.
Attachments
One Clover Junction And A "Double" Station.
One Clover Junction And A "Double" Station.
Gonburg Transport, 17th Nov 1987.png (100.71 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
Full Overview Network.
Full Overview Network.
Gonburg Transport, 27th Aug 1987.png (116.51 KiB) Viewed 2759 times
Scay
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Scay »

Here are some pics of my latest savegame.... 1 sawmill station and 1 factory station producing totally 15000 goods. And a steel factory producing 6000. Also included a screen of the goods delivery-station. Lots of rail placed, but all stations work with virtually NO delay. At the moment making ~300 million/year (Wen't up from 200 millions when I placed the dedicated STEEL station, and of course some optimisation of the layout). Have anyone ever noticed the similarities between constructing big networks and what it must be like building computer components? (You know, optimizing bandwidth usage.....changing to 16 pixel pipelines etc. think of the MEGA-station as the CPU and the factory-station as the GPU - everything in between as the AGP :wink: ) Thanks for a great game, was like 7-8 years since last I played TTD :D :D

Forgot to mention, if you look at the first screenshot you will notice a small circling rail. After playing for apx ~100 years the computer decided to put an iron ore-mine jsut beside the steelfactory. Gotta use it :D
Attachments
Upper left station - Transporting grain and livestock to the factory (out of picture), wood and iron ore to "MEGA" station. (not lots of profit on this short service, but the goods/steel make up for it). In the middle the "MEGA" station, divided into 3 pa
Upper left station - Transporting grain and livestock to the factory (out of picture), wood and iron ore to "MEGA" station. (not lots of profit on this short service, but the goods/steel make up for it). In the middle the "MEGA" station, divided into 3 pa
Slarfingfield Transport, 21st Nov 2090.png (122.67 KiB) Viewed 10216 times
Upper left - wood station transport to the "MEGA" station. Upper right - almost all deliveries to the factory. Middle - goods station transfers all goods (~8000) to a town south of the factory. Also handles farm-products coming from south. Lower right - w
Upper left - wood station transport to the "MEGA" station. Upper right - almost all deliveries to the factory. Middle - goods station transfers all goods (~8000) to a town south of the factory. Also handles farm-products coming from south. Lower right - w
Slarfingfield Transport, 16th Nov 2090.png (125.16 KiB) Viewed 10228 times
Middle station -  First 2 tracks dedicated for farm-products (and passengers) to factory up north, 5 dedicated tracks for goods from the goods station up north (pic above) and 4 tracks dedicated to the "MEGA" station. (Might be possible to merge the goods
Middle station - First 2 tracks dedicated for farm-products (and passengers) to factory up north, 5 dedicated tracks for goods from the goods station up north (pic above) and 4 tracks dedicated to the "MEGA" station. (Might be possible to merge the goods
Slarfingfield Transport, 21st Dec 2090.png (104.77 KiB) Viewed 10402 times
mike[F]
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mike[F] »

My mountainous game continued (there could be a lot of screenshots from this one game... still only 5 years in! :P)
Attachments
A new 'busy area' has emerged. Safingway Valley has been promoted from a terminus to a Ro-Ro station, and the track now extends past it (joining an existing coal line) to service a farm - you can just see the new station in the top left.
A new 'busy area' has emerged. Safingway Valley has been promoted from a terminus to a Ro-Ro station, and the track now extends past it (joining an existing coal line) to service a farm - you can just see the new station in the top left.
Mountain Transport, 4th Dec 1954.png (135.71 KiB) Viewed 10202 times
The new farm station. There was too much traffic for two livestock and two grain trains, yet not enough for three - here you can see a livestock train forced to queue at the pre-signal. Some tweaking required!
The new farm station. There was too much traffic for two livestock and two grain trains, yet not enough for three - here you can see a livestock train forced to queue at the pre-signal. Some tweaking required!
Mountain Transport, 6th Dec 1954.png (94.66 KiB) Viewed 10132 times
-mike[F]
Caught in the rush of the crowd, lost in a wall of sound...
PDsiRF
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PDsiRF »

this is mine, all mine... my precioussssss
Attachments
Part of my maglev-network. it is not pretty.
Part of my maglev-network. it is not pretty.
network.png (197.08 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
My ultimate-could-be-slow-station, all livestock, grain, steel, coal, wood and oil is transported here. About 140 trains (of 155) visiting this station. i have no idea how i will get all 16250 crates of goods / month transported from here.
My ultimate-could-be-slow-station, all livestock, grain, steel, coal, wood and oil is transported here. About 140 trains (of 155) visiting this station. i have no idea how i will get all 16250 crates of goods / month transported from here.
Chokepoint1.png (122.43 KiB) Viewed 2585 times
it wasnt me..
Lacolo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lacolo »

Well, im going to try and post an image, lets see how bad this goes... :D

This substity is absolutly sick....!!!!!!

I make just under 100.000$ for every load, and it runs non stop, i might have to put in 2 trains! :twisted:
Attachments
100.000$ per load!.JPG
100.000$ per load!.JPG (253.82 KiB) Viewed 2522 times

If it burns and smells, it’s chemistry.
If it bites and scratches, it’s biology.
If it doesn’t work, it’s physics.
mike[F]
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mike[F] »

More pictures from my mountain game. Dieselisation is upon us.
Attachments
I've found an iron ore mine to service, although it's a long way from the nearest steel mill. Four trains, each with seven hoppers, just about cope with it.
I've found an iron ore mine to service, although it's a long way from the nearest steel mill. Four trains, each with seven hoppers, just about cope with it.
Mountain Transport, 7th Mar 1962.png (133.97 KiB) Viewed 10056 times
The extra steel trains were blocking up the terminus station, so lots of work was done to change it to a Ro-Ro affair. Almost every track was re-laid in an attempt to improve efficiency. It seems to work quite well.
The extra steel trains were blocking up the terminus station, so lots of work was done to change it to a Ro-Ro affair. Almost every track was re-laid in an attempt to improve efficiency. It seems to work quite well.
Mountain Transport, 17th Feb 1962.png (107.14 KiB) Viewed 10009 times
The trains deliver the ore to Sinningbury East, where steel trains wait to take away the finished product.
The trains deliver the ore to Sinningbury East, where steel trains wait to take away the finished product.
Mountain Transport, 3rd Mar 1962.png (101.95 KiB) Viewed 9968 times
-mike[F]
bousseau
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bousseau »

Two pictures from my test game (almost finished at 2066). Four companies in the same network.
Attachments
Network on the verge of collapse, due to works in the north
Network on the verge of collapse, due to works in the north
Danonex,-9th-Aug-2065.png (112.64 KiB) Viewed 10179 times
The main line, from the steel mill to the factory.
The main line, from the steel mill to the factory.
Danonex Grandes Lineas, 15th Jun 2066.png (154.24 KiB) Viewed 10287 times
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

bousseau wrote:Two pictures from my test game (almost finished at 2066). Four companies in the same network.
How the heck did ya do that :shock:
Prof. Frink
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Prof. Frink »

<-- Plays TTD too much

In danonex_grandes_lineas__15th_jun_2066.png I kept trying to close the info window...
dizcon
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by dizcon »

SergeS wrote:
dizcon wrote:
SergeS wrote:Here is my
Are those one-way roads?
Using some deports - yes
Look at TTDPatch Suggestion about Highways - there is system for making highways

PS in Sourceforge tracer some of coders say that it is not needed - but i dont think so
PPS Sotty for my bad English
Deports?
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Prof. Frink wrote:<-- Plays TTD too much

In danonex_grandes_lineas__15th_jun_2066.png I kept trying to close the info window...
OMG me too :D. I was pressing 'space' to close the damn window, but it wouldn't do it :(
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

Darkvater wrote:
Prof. Frink wrote:<-- Plays TTD too much

OMG me too :D. I was pressing 'space' to close the damn window, but it wouldn't do it :(
I didn't :(
I guess that means that I don't play enough. I have something to catch up on. See you :wink:
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

The Busiest place in my small train network
Attachments
Satbridge Transport, 19th Oct 1953.png
Satbridge Transport, 19th Oct 1953.png (223.16 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

Akalamanaia wrote:The Busiest place in my small train network
I don't get it. What is the idea with the tunnel closest to the station. It goes under some tracks and after that, it turns into a busy track and goes to the station. Why not just head for the station right away?

Besides you have both left and right side driving on your railnet. That can be very messy when those two meets. That's why I always choose what to use when I build my first double tracked line
mike[F]
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mike[F] »

Bjarni wrote:Besides you have both left and right side driving on your railnet. That can be very messy when those two meets. That's why I always choose what to use when I build my first double tracked line
And besdies anything else, you can forget which way is which!
-mike[F]
SergeS
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by SergeS »

dizcon wrote:
SergeS wrote:
dizcon wrote: Are those one-way roads?
Using some deports - yes
Look at TTDPatch Suggestion about Highways - there is system for making highways

PS in Sourceforge tracer some of coders say that it is not needed - but i dont think so
PPS Sotty for my bad English
Deports?
Yes %) - and all trucks ( after setuping Go To List ) goes each road in one way
PS Deports are used as waypoints
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wolf01 »

depoRts or depots? i think depots because there is nothing called deports in OTTD
SergeS
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by SergeS »

.... then Depots - i dont have English languge pack now
lucaspiller
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lucaspiller »

Mr. Yellow and Mr. Green, fans of wooden bridges and long routes.

Sendingworth Transport, 29th Dec 1953.png
Sendingworth to Slardinghead "Express" - only with Mr. Green Transport

Sendingworth Transport, 23rd Oct 1960.png
Sendingworth to Rutborough "Super Express" - only with Mr. Yellow Transport (who is somehow at the top of the leader board :x )

The only buses available at these times could only do 30 mph. :shock:
Attachments
Sendingworth Transport, 23rd Oct 1960.png
(274.18 KiB) Downloaded 1132 times
Sendingworth Transport, 29th Dec 1953.png
Sendingworth Transport, 29th Dec 1953.png (190.3 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
Bernhard
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Bernhard »

Return to “Screenshots”