That there at the end is some station roof. Loving the progression photos.
The station set can be downloaded here
, in case anyone wanted to know.
Here's another animated screenshot. This one focuses on Energy Silo Aluminium Plant, the most productive industry on the map. However, the timeframe is smaller, as the plant itself was only opened in the 2570s, constructed on reclaimed land. The frames are as follows:
- 2560, Before the plant was built, essentially how the area looked up to 2570-ish
- 2576, the new plant opens and is serviced by a basic pier.
- 2714, the dock is extended as more ships service the plant.
- 2793, a rail cargo terminus is built to serve incoming bauxite trains.
- 2858, a turnaround loop is added, built on a small man-made island. The shipyard is expanded.
- 3104, as the station gets busier an extra platform is added.
- 3366, Another platform is added. Scrap trains now unload as well.
- 3540, The double track is converted to two one way tracks, and the loop is replaced by two more one way tracks, greatly increasing throughput.
- 3801, Ship and truck traffic increases, as competitor Fred's Transport makes inroads.
- 4100, the station becomes increasingly busy. Note mixed scrap and ore trains.
- 4151, The station is expanded yet again, bringing the total to 8 platforms.
- 4185, the present day. The station has been rearranged slightly to accommodate 24-wagon trains, however there are not many of that length yet.Here is the full size version. Warning: It's big!