Hansel's big great HD OTTD Screenshots :D

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Hans Kruzer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Hansel's big great HD OTTD Screenshots :D

Post by Hans Kruzer »

More!
A shot of Greater Reykjavik and sorrounding area
Akureyri is not at immense as Reykjavik, but is more densely populated. It develops on both sides of the fjord .

Akranes is an important industrial city. 85% of food circulation in this game comes from the Fish Harbor in Akranes. It also serves as an important transfer port for offshore dredging.
This new steel mill as caused some congestion on the highway system recently :P Massive ore trucks shuttle on a limited access road between a nearby ore mine, Scrap metal are carried from the 2 nearby cities, and coal from the industrial area north of Reykjavik: Currently there is no less than 2000 tons of metal waiting.
Tschüß!
Hans Kruzer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Hansel's big great HD OTTD Screenshots :D

Post by Hans Kruzer »

Well, I have finally returned to the forums again :D Expect to see progress anytime soon on the Landmark set, GRVS, or the EuroMetro set :roll:

This map, is not by me, and the maker is <insert name>
However I did alter it by adding FIRS industries, Swedish Houses and Polish Buildings to give it a more realistic look. As well as other GRFs.
For now I relax and play, here is a scenario started in 1940 Scandinavia. Here, I am CEO of ScanTrans (genius name) based in Kopenhagen..in this scenario the Danish government has given me 330 million krona towards funding a new single transport company. Right now the game is in the 70s, but here's the shots I took for when it was in the 40s and up to where I am now :)
ScanTrans, 18th Oct 1941.png
(601.42 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Tschüß!

Return to “Screenshots”