[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

Two more screenshots from the last games :D . Both screenshots were taken to participate in the competition. OpenTTD_LetsPlayEdition_32bit (Joker's Patch Pack).
SOTM_June19_Junctions & Interchanges.png
In the locality of Zelenokumsk there is a passenger station and a cargo sorting station for receiving and unloading various cargoes (for example, oil, coal, limestone, goods). To the freight station coming in and out of different goods by trucks. There is also a depot where the railway rolling stock is serviced. Suburban electric trains and long-distance trains pass through the passenger station.
(583.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SOTM_July19_Big_City_Stations.png
In the city of Nizhnevartovsk there is a large railway station. In front of the station there is parking and public transport (buses, minibuses, taxis) and mail delivery. Suburban electric and diesel trains, as well as long-distance passenger trains run daily through the railway station. There is also a depot for maintenance of railway rolling stock.
(523.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I still have a new game started with the Finnish set of trains. There is not so decorated everything as in the screenshots. I will try to show my screenshots from this game :wink: .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
gravelpit
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Post by gravelpit »

Nice shots but maby more fake ships in port and still make better details, i mean Street to :D nothing.
gravelpit
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Post by gravelpit »

You build very nicely, although for me there are too few details
RoyalExamination9410
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: STD screenshots

Post by RoyalExamination9410 »

STD wrote: 20 Jul 2019 14:16 Two more screenshots from the last games :D . Both screenshots were taken to participate in the competition. OpenTTD_LetsPlayEdition_32bit (Joker's Patch Pack).
SOTM_June19_Junctions & Interchanges.png
SOTM_July19_Big_City_Stations.png

I still have a new game started with the Finnish set of trains. There is not so decorated everything as in the screenshots. I will try to show my screenshots from this game :wink: .
I like the large cargo yard how do you design them?

Return to “Screenshots”