[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

flogeza wrote:Cool :D :bow:
Thank you, flogeza :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Not bad!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
leifbk
Chairman
Chairman

Post by leifbk »

Wonderful pictures :bow:

I had a look at your Makarov station, and saw some port objects that I didn't recognise. Would you please tell me where do those cranes and warehouses come from?
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

leifbk wrote:Wonderful pictures :bow:

I had a look at your Makarov station, and saw some port objects that I didn't recognise. Would you please tell me where do those cranes and warehouses come from?
Thank you very much!

This is a Maritime Collection (v0.33) :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
leifbk
Chairman
Chairman

Post by leifbk »

Thanks a lot! :D
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I continue to play in the current scenario - Denmark :D . Came 1978 (1.01.1978). For 9 years, there has been a lot of changes in Denmark.

Increased population in all localities, increased the total number of transport, there are commercial areas in cities, building schools, sports fields - football, swimming pools, tennis courts, built bus stops, increasing overall profit and revenue and more.

Some screenshots from the game and a description of the changes.
First, economic information about the company. The total profit at the end of 1977 amounted to 554 690 015 DKK, bring the most revenue passenger and freight trains is 438 million DKK, about 103 million DKK road and air transport, 172 million DKK water transport.
The total number of transport:
- 339 trains (passenger and cargo)
- 2 231 road vehicles (passenger and cargo)
- 268 ships (passenger and cargo)
- 36 aircraft (passenger)
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1978#1.png
(178.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The total population of Denmark is 453 490 people. The largest cities - Aalborg, Aarhus, Falkenburg, Horsholm, Hjorring, Kolling, Kungsbacka, Kobenhavn, Molndal, Nykøbing, Odense, Randers, Rungborg, Slagelse, Svenborg, Taastrup and Varberg.
General map of Denmark (1.01.1978):
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1978.png
(143.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Holstebro - built commercial area, sports area, school, hotels and motels.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#1.png
(1.95 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by STD on 15 Aug 2016 08:22, edited 2 times in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The city of Herning - built playgrounds, school.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#2.png
(2.08 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Rail and road junction near the town of Hjorring.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#3.png
(1.5 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Varberg - built commercial area, the new substation, school, playgrounds.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#4.png
(1.41 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Falkenberg - the building of a new substation, construction of new power plants in the Eastern part of the city, a new school, playgrounds, commercial area.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#5.png
(1.73 MiB) Not downloaded yet
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#6.png
(1.52 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Molndal - construction of a new substation, a new school, playgrounds.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#7.png
(2.28 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Fishing port of Frederikshavn, the shipping way
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#8.png
(562.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sheep farm near the town of Nakskov.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#9.png
(1.48 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Naestved - commercial area, new school, athletic fields. Dairy farm near the town of Naestved.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г.#10.png
(1.6 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The city Skive - commercial area, a new school, athletic fields.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г..png
(1.75 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Nykobing - commercial area, new school, athletic fields.
MacDonald & Co., 9-е янв 1978 г.#1.png
(1.81 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Svendborg - commercial area, new school, athletic fields. Dairy farm, agricultural farm near the town Svendborg.
MacDonald & Co., 9-е янв 1978 г..png
(1.68 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Download save game here :)

In the future I'll post the final version of the scenario with screenshots and description :D .
Tycek
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tycek »

Awesome screenshots. :) I like the railway junction.
oftcrash
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by oftcrash »

Very nice! Which newgrf is that you are using on the 4 lane highway to provide the merge and guard rails?
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

oftcrash wrote:Very nice! Which newgrf is that you are using on the 4 lane highway to provide the merge and guard rails?
Tycek wrote:Awesome screenshots. :) I like the railway junction.
Thank you very much for your comments :)) .
Dutch Road Furniture 0.7.1 - you can download it via online content of the game :D
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Nice winter pictures!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The final version of the game in the scenario Denmark :D . I played until 1 January 1990.
List of changes since the previous records from 1 January 1978:
- mastered several new businesses on the island of Zealand (located on this island, the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen) two points for acceptance of waste in the towns of Slagelse and Holbek, linked them to a recycling plant near the town of Koge, and the output product "materials" decided to send a train to the fishing port in the coastal town of Nykobing located on the island of Falster (South of the island of Zealand, that was understandable :) ); an oil well on the island of Men, from where ships transported oil to the refinery in the town of Slagelse on Zealand island; another oil well in the East of Jutland East of Aarhus city and the delivery of oil by ships to oil plant located in the West of the island of Zealand near the city of Kalundborg; almost near the same city the mine iron ore - item delivery steel plant in the city of Esbjerg in the West Jutland; mine iron ore on the same Peninsula in the Central part almost near the city of Viborg - the delivery point for the steel mill in the West of the Peninsula in the city of Herning; the area of dredging in the East Jutland - item delivery port near the city of Aalborg in the East of Jutland.
- completed the design of cities (parks, embankments), the station passenger and freight (including new in connection with the development of new enterprises), ports and airports.
- made to replace the more new vehicles of all types (trains, ships, aircraft, buses and trucks)
- replaced the whole railroad at a speed - modern medium-speed main 159 km/h.
- purchase of new vehicles for different purposes - transportation of passengers and cargo.
This is basically what has been done :D And now a few screenshots from the final game:
General map of the scenario at the beginning of 1990. The population is 722 666 people.
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1990#1.png
(173.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Financial statistics of the company. Here is some information from the screenshot. The total value of the company - 11 921 030 814 DKK, total balance - 10 973 899 167 DKK.
Number of vehicles: 360 trains (passenger and freight), 2313 vehicles (cars, buses, trucks, trams, passenger and freight), 302 ships (passenger and freight) and 36 aircraft.
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1990.png
(226.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Copenhagen and the suburbs spring in early April
MacDonald & Co., 1-е апр 1988 г.#1.png
(2.76 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Copenhagen and the suburbs spring in early April (continued)
MacDonald & Co., 1-е апр 1988 г..png
(2.13 MiB) Not downloaded yet
A dairy farm in southern Denmark, near Germany
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1988 г.#1.png
(521.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Dairy farm in the Central part of the Jutland Peninsula
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1988 г.#2.png
(332.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Dairy farm in the North of Jutland
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1988 г.#3.png
(426.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The sea route between Denmark and the Scandinavian Peninsula
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1988 г.#4.png
(129.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sheep farm on the island of Zealand to the West of the city of Holbek
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1988 г..png
(452.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The city of Frederikshavn - the Jutland Peninsula
MacDonald & Co., 3-е янв 1988 г..png
(1.17 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Oil well on the Isle of Men (to the South of the island of Zealand)
MacDonald & Co., 10-е дек 1989 г..png
(1.88 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Aabenraa - the Jutland Peninsula, the southern part
MacDonald & Co., 12-е мар 1988 г..png
(1.89 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The city of Roskilde on the island of Zealand
MacDonald & Co., 17-е апр 1988 г.#1.png
(2.12 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Holbek - the island of Zealand
MacDonald & Co., 17-е апр 1988 г..png
(1.98 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Varberg, Sweden, the Western part.
MacDonald & Co., 20-е янв 1988 г..png
(1.27 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The movement of the different transport in the suburbs of Copenhagen - Taastrup
GIF.gif
GIF.gif (12.99 MiB) Viewed 11228 times
A fishing port town of Nykobing
GIF-1.gif
GIF-1.gif (8.35 MiB) Viewed 11228 times

Return to “Screenshots”