[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

The Village Of Makarov. Built a new port and railway station. In the port oil is delivered by trucks from the City of Uglegorsk.
Sharkey & Co., 20th Dec 1974#7.png
(655.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
An oil refinery near the town of Poronaysk.
Sharkey & Co., 20th Dec 1974#8.png
(372.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Saves game scenario Sakhalin island
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Not bad, although I normally do not like such small maps.
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

S-Transport wrote:Not bad, although I normally do not like such small maps.
I like to play maps with a size of 256 by 256 up to 1024 by 512. Sometimes play maps with a size of 2048 by 1024. You're what size of map usually play? and Why?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

I usually play with 2048 by 2048 maps, because I want to have a network with real long-distance trains, at least classes of passenger trains. But surely, it takes real years, until one has connected all towns, when one does not play all days for hours.
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

I'd really like a 768 size. 512 I think is still a bit too small, but 1024 gets huge. 768x1024 would make a nice map, I think ...
... of course, one could just flood a quarter or so with empty water ^^

Anyway, great screenshots as always ;) The dairy farm looks much better now.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

S-Transport wrote:I usually play with 2048 by 2048 maps, because I want to have a network with real long-distance trains, at least classes of passenger trains. But surely, it takes real years, until one has connected all towns, when one does not play all days for hours.
There is a matter of taste - what is the size of the map. I used to play a couple of times in map size is 2048 by 2048. Very interesting - lots of different town and industries. It takes significant time for the development of the whole card. Thanks for the reply. And what's GRF'you prefer to use in the game? What version of OpenTTD do you like? :)
Pyoro wrote:I'd really like a 768 size. 512 I think is still a bit too small, but 1024 gets huge. 768x1024 would make a nice map, I think ...
... of course, one could just flood a quarter or so with empty water ^^

Anyway, great screenshots as always The dairy farm looks much better now.
I also want to play a map size like 768. But it is not when creating the map. Thank you for your comment. Your screenshots are also always very beautiful. :D
I like to use in the game various objects. They decorate each station and industry, as well as the city. :)
What GRF's you usually use in the game? What do you like them? What version of OpenTTD do you prefer? Why?

The answers to these questions can give everyone. I'm curious to know the preferences of different users. Please write in this thread. :wink:
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Oh, I still play OpenTTD 1.4.1 without any patch. But for the next game, I want to update... I normally play with a train set, like DB Set, Dutch train set or in the moment Czech train set; a tram set, mostly a track set, many station sets and maybe an eyecandy set.

PS: I forgot the houses set.
Last edited by S-Transport on 06 May 2016 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Thanks for the compliment ;)

3D generated sprites aside, imo there's two basic graphic styles for OTTD - those more like OGFX, with brighter colors - like maybe the Dutch sets - and those that use more muted colors, like TTO, or like DBset and JapanSet and such. I prefer the latter, maybe because I'm used to it or something, so usually I play with those.

Don't think there's anything exotic in my GRF selection - pretty much all from bananas. FIRS, Swedish Houses, DBSet and JapanSet (sometimes Japanese Houses and Landscape instead of Swedish Houses), Long Vehicles, HEQS ... dunno, some eye candy things, IRS, NewStations and such.

And lately I mostly played using cirdan's branch + daylength patch. Daylength is pretty much vital. Don't think I'll ever play a serious OTTD game without it again ^^;
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Thank you for the answers.
I play different versions of OpenTTD. It all depends on the mood and desire. Most of the time I like to play patchpacks. Also like to use the duration of the day, improved breakage and much more. My most recent patchpack - JGR patchpack. I recently started playing OpenTTD 1.6.0.
The most frequently used GRF's.
Stations: ISR stations v1.0.2, new stations v0.6, rural stations, suburban stations, CHIPS station 1.5.0, city station.
Vehicles - HEQS 1.5.2, CS salina set 1.1, eGRVTS 1.0, Hungarian truck set 3L, Ikarus set 6, generic cars, eyecandy road vehicles.
Ships - new ships, sailing ships 0.62, Red FISH 0.4, Squid Ate FISH 2.0.2.
Aircraft - aviators aicraft set 2.21, WAS.
Airports - OpenGFX + Airports 0.4.2.
Various objects I often use for decoration of stations, ports, parks and plants - VAST Objects 0.3.0, Auz Linesida and Roadside Objects, City Objects v.8, OpenGFX Airports as Objects, Dutch Road Furniture 0.7.1, INFRA Green - Parks & Plants, ISR/DWE-style Objects v1.0, Marico v0.33. SNO - supercheese's NewObjects, Beach Objects v1.2.
Road - ARRS 2.0, Total Bridge Renewal Set version 1.2 - Modified for ARRS
Tracks - NuTracks 2 r247,
Houses - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2, Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.
Trains - Polish PKP set 2.0, Dutch Trainset 2.1.0, xUSSR Railway set, NARS 2.51.
Landscape - OpenGFX + Landscape 1.1.2 , OpenGFX Trees 0.8.0.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The development of the overall transportation network in 10 years (1.01.1985)
Common network transport
Sharkey & Co., 10th Jul 1984#1.png
(285.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Information about company
Sharkey & Co., 1st Jan 1985.png
(257.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Increased gross profit and the value of the company, has increased the total number of vehicles:
43 trains (cargo and passenger)
459 road vehicles (cargo and passenger)
430 ships (cargo and passenger)
10 aircraft (passenger)
All transport was updated on new vehicles (new trucks, buses, trams, planes, ships, trains, cars)
This is the final version of the current game. Over the last 10 years of games was the replacement of old vehicles on new, modernization of airports, construction of new roads between the cities, in all cities launched mail routes and modernization of the main office.

Some screenshots from the game:
Built a new road junction near the main office "Sharkey & Co."
Sharkey & Co., 9th Jul 1984.png
(472.19 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by STD on 12 May 2016 06:24, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Mechanical plant
Sharkey & Co., 10th Jul 1984.png
(528.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The Town Of Poronaysk. Increased population, built a new port, new parks
Sharkey & Co., 12th Jul 1984.png
(710.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Smirnih The City. Increased population, launched the new bus and mail routes.
Sharkey & Co., 12th Jul 1984#1.png
(775.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The Town Of Makarov. Increased population size.
Sharkey & Co., 14th Jul 1984.png
(672.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The development of cities Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and Korsakov in 10 years.
Sharkey & Co., 12th Aug 1984.png
(665.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The movement of trucks with food from the fishing port in the town of Kholmsk
Sharkey & Co..gif
Sharkey & Co..gif (18.37 MiB) Viewed 7451 times
Saves game scenario Sakhalin island
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Not bad!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

My new game on openttd-custom-jgrpp-0.13.0-MINGW-win32. The Scenario - Denmark. The climate is subarctic. The map size is 1024 x 1024. This script you can download from the online content game. In this scenario, I started playing in early June of this year. At the moment I have to finish the 1.01.1969.
I plan to play until at least 1980, when the entire map will be developed, the entire industry will be associated with each other and with cities.
At the beginning of 1969, mastered all industries on the map. Also the entire map is covered with roads and highways, and railway tracks.
Map Of Denmark
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1969.png
(91.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Financial statistics about the company
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1969#1.png
(90.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The number of transport
-307 trains (passenger and cargo)
-718 road vehicles (passenger and cargo)
-241 ships (cargo)
-36 aircraft (passenger) - 9 airports (Located as in the reality of life in Denmark - see Road map.jpg.)
Road map.jpg
(3.67 MiB) Not downloaded yet
With the growing number of vehicles grows, the total profit and income. The number of each locality crossed 1000 people. The total population is 127 862 people.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Some screenshots from the game with a brief description :D
The port near the town of Kalundborg. Railway station.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#1.png
(822.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Food and textile industry of the city of Aarhus.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#2.png
(1.67 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Railway junction near the city of Aarhus
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#3.png
(1.33 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Farms near the town of Frederikshavn
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#4.png
(946.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Suburbs near the town of Copenhagen - train interchanges, railway stations, parks and more.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#5.png
(2.23 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Copenhagen - food industry, an international airport, a fertilizer plant, the headquarters of the company in the Northern part of the city.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#6.png
(1.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Suburbs near the town of Copenhagen
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#7.png
(1.94 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Sweden - the city of Falkenberg
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#8.png
(1.51 MiB) Not downloaded yet
To the North of the town Varberg
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#9.png
(1.65 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The City Of Kungsbacka
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#10.png
(1.83 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Oil port on the South of the town of Molndal
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#11.png
(1.38 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Molndal - food and textile industry
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#12.png
(1.83 MiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

South-East Denmark - the city of Nykobing.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#13.png
(1.48 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Coal production in Western Denmark.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г.#14.png
(1.2 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The city of Odense international airport, food and textile industry, a cargo port, power station, railway station.
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г..png
(1.63 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Other screenshots from the game later. I plan to run between cities buses, cars and trucks. I'm going to build transmission lines and power plants. Many different plans in this scenario I have.
Later you will see for yourself. As usual in another thread the saves from the game :) .

------------------
I have a big request to everyone who watch my screenshots :wink: - if you do not like, do not write anything, including good, normal, very nice, nice, not bad and more. We are all civilized people, every one of us can answer in greater detail than one word.

Regard

STD (Aleksey)
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

Cool :D :bow:

Return to “Screenshots”